Are you a Optimist, Pessimist or Realist?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.140
I think I am realist even people say I am pesimist. Most people like hear only what it fits to them and nothing else. If you say something different and realistic, they will not like you.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I am an optimistic and realist type of person. Because I have many very high dreams that I am sure I will be able to achieve, but I am also aware of my own abilities, so I don't have too high expectations for an achievement so that I don't feel disappointed when I fail.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I'm both. I'm optimistic and realistic. If practical is added I could also add I'm also a practical type of person. Let's have a well rounded personality.
I'm also a practical type, I don't like things that are complicated and convoluted. For example, when it comes to eating, I prefer practical things. I don't really like looking for food outside the house, I just cook according to the ingredients available at home. 🤣

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
I'm also a practical type, I don't like things that are complicated and convoluted. For example, when it comes to eating, I prefer practical things. I don't really like looking for food outside the house, I just cook according to the ingredients available at home. 🤣
That's super duper 😁. I could fry fish, prepare sparsely salad and lemon juice with honey. How nice to be a chef hehe. I'll surely be overweight. I maintain my weight 55 kilos 😊.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That's super duper 😁. I could fry fish, prepare sparsely salad and lemon juice with honey. How nice to be a chef hehe. I'll surely be overweight. I maintain my weight 55 kilos 😊.
My weight is no more than 40 kg. I am one of those people who find it difficult to gain weight. It doesn't matter when I eat, my weight is maintained because I have inherited genes that make it hard to get fat. 😁

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I consider myself to be both an optimist and a realist. I tend to look at the brighter side of things but also accept reality.
Yes, you are right, because not all of our wishes will be granted, so we must remain realistic and patient in accepting reality. If we are impatient then it might make us depressed thinking about every failure that has occurred.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.845
I am a realist and try to keep my expectations to the real. But yes, I am quite optimistic that if have realistic goals in life, we can wirk towards them and make them happen. My dreams and hopes are my motivation. So, I am optimistic to the core.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I am a realist and try to keep my expectations to the real. But yes, I am quite optimistic that if have realistic goals in life, we can wirk towards them and make them happen. My dreams and hopes are my motivation. So, I am optimistic to the core.
I'm the same as you. I don't have too high expectations, because I'm afraid I'll be disappointed if it doesn't match reality. I usually expect according to my abilities. I created many small dreams and achieved them one by one, slowly but surely.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.845
I'm the same as you. I don't have too high expectations, because I'm afraid I'll be disappointed if it doesn't match reality. I usually expect according to my abilities. I created many small dreams and achieved them one by one, slowly but surely.
It's nice to know that. I too believe in keeping small acheivable goals. And all these small steps do count towards a bigger dreams. I make a to do list for everyday prioritising the things for the day. I stay motivated through out the dat to accomplish them. And I actually end up doing most of them if not all

Back