Are you buying and holding cryptocurrency?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
Purchasing a cryptocurrency with the intention of holding onto it for a long time in the hope that its value will rise in the future is known as purchasing and holding. Two of the most well-known cryptocurrencies that are frequently held for the long term are Bitcoin and Ethereum.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Of course I am buying and hodling crypto, but not necessarily for the long term, because if there is an opportunity I will take profit, like in 2021, and I have taken a lot of profit from SHIB and Btc.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have still a small amount of BTC, but I still collecting it in cryptowin and coinpayu, since it's free I will patiently be waiting to collect it until I can sell it LOL

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Actually Buy and Hold cryptocurrency or known as position trading is one of the crypto trading styles and strategies. where traders hold positions, they apply a higher time frame than W1.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
In my views buying and holding the cryptocurrencies gives benefit while buying and quickly selling it won't give you profit, I purchase cryptocurrency and hold it for required time period.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Purchasing a cryptocurrency with the intention of holding onto it for a long time in the hope that its value will rise in the future is known as purchasing and holding. Two of the most well-known cryptocurrencies that are frequently held for the long term are Bitcoin and Ethereum.
I got into crypto a while back and have been holding onto some Bitcoin ever since. Its definitely been a bit of a wild ride but Im optimistic about its longterm potential.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
In my views buying and holding the cryptocurrencies gives benefit while buying and quickly selling it won't give you profit, I purchase cryptocurrency and hold it for required time period.
If you are going to implement a cryptocurrency buying and holding strategy, you are not fixated on time but based on the price you have targeted, for example if your prediction is that the price of Bitcoin will rise to $25 at the end of this month, then if you are now buying Btc at a price of $22k. then you will profit $3k per Btc if you sell at the end of this month. On the other hand, if your prediction is that the Btc price will fall to $18k by the end of this month you can apply a Bitcoin shorting strategy and you will be able to make a profit of $4k.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$5.080
I don't have any idea about that at all, like I said before I am still a newbie talking about cryptocurrency, I still have to learn a lot really, I wish I can do it quickly @Suba
I think we will take some time to learn and understand different things and its fine and natural and I am not in any hurry

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I am holding some cryptocurrency at the moment but I did not buy them. I earned them

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I do buy and hold but presently am not financial capable to invest on cryptocurrency. In the near future I will consider investing heavily in cryptocurrency. While holding crypto is ok, I prefer staking because is stable and fixed unlike holding coins.

Back