Are you cautious about the natural calamities like droughts, pandemics and likes?

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.861
For me l am really afraid of the natural calamities and l would make plans and prepare myself both psychological and physical for the same.
What's your thoughts?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
I'm also afraid of those you mentioned, but I am afraid the most of earthquake. It may attack so suddenly putting us to risk,unlike flood, we will be informed to evacuate, but eq no.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Yes, I am concerned about the harmful effects brought about by natural disasters. We do not have earthquakes here, but we have typhoons. Also, pandemic is also very worrying.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.361
A natural calamity is one of the things that scares me the most. In the event of a strong typhoon, the majority of the areas are flooded. Last year, while on our way home, we discovered the areas we were going to pass by were all flooded to almost waist-deep and we can't go back. I found the experience to be extremely traumatic since the only way we traveled was by car. There was a feeling of being in a submarine when I was in the car. Because of the water, some cars did not make it through because the engines had been damaged.

Back