Are you Comfortable accepting PayPal payments?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
Many users don't prefer PayPal because of fees and other reasons that it's not available for their location so it's quite hard for them to get paid from websites that pay via PayPal only.

I would like to ask if how they get paid from a website that only have PayPal option and they don't have PayPal?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.955
I have been using Paypal for many years. I find it trustworthy and easy to use. Customer service is great too. I currently just work with sites which pays via Paypal.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
I do not even have a say in this cause my country does not allow us make use of paypal, so i have never made use of it before and it can be pretty annoying when a site has only PayPal as their payment method.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.315
I am using PayPal for many years and never problem with it. I always got money on it, it was never frozen or stopped. I even withdraw several times money on credit card.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
Many users don't prefer PayPal because of fees and other reasons that it's not available for their location so it's quite hard for them to get paid from websites that pay via PayPal only.

I would like to ask if how they get paid from a website that only have PayPal option and they don't have PayPal?
I am not comfortable with it but at times, I just have to be comfortable because that is the only way I can make money if I want to make a lot of money so I will accept the payment like that.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
Because so far, Paypal is the only payment system that I understand, so I feel comfortable because I have no comparison with other payment systems. Indeed, what payment system is better than Paypal?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.148
PayPal has been my favourite method of payment for more than a decade. I've never had any problems when using it. PayPal fees can be high, but I have no issues with it.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.334
My PayPal account was permanently limited and so I don't work in sites that provide PayPal as the only payment option. Though there are those sites that provide the ability to exchange your earnings for payment by site members. An example is ForumCoin. They have an exchange section where you can trade your FC for cryptocurrencies or other available payment methods.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
I'm using PayPal for a long time I think it's pretty great the customer service is friendly and I also have less problems with the government but yeah fees are also problem for me s

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I am not comfortable with it but at times, I just have to be comfortable because that is the only way I can make money if I want to make a lot of money so I will accept the payment like that.
I also don't like it but its the best option for me as I am still not able to find easy ways to exchange crypto

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I also don't like it but its the best option for me as I am still not able to find easy ways to exchange crypto
You can always exchange with me as long as I want to change my coins to cryptocurrency so that you are going to be able to withdraw it through PayPal. I think it is good that way

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
I am not sure if anyone uses a site that has only paypal withdrawal method when these people cannot use paypal. I use a couple of sites that pay via paypal.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
PayPal is restricted in some countries. My country is one such typical example. Even when you use PayPal exchangers, it comes with so much complications.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.013

Honestly, it's a very big concern, especially to me, because I know I don't have PayPal account, and even if you try to use another person's account to withdraw, the high charges alone can discourage one from using it, I just hope the admin resorts back to the initial crypto payment, he should try and resolve the issue, cryptocurrency payment is more preferable.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.409
I personally do not like to be paid through PayPal as I do not even have the account and one of the reasons for me not having PayPal account is because I do not understand how it works as there was a time I tried signing up to PayPal but could not continue die to some instructions I do not understand.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
I personally do not like to be paid through PayPal as I do not even have the account and one of the reasons for me not having PayPal account is because I do not understand how it works as there was a time I tried signing up to PayPal but could not continue die to some instructions I do not understand.
I created a PayPal account not knowing that the platform doesn't support my country. I gave it out for payment and the money was sent and stuck in there till now. That's why I wouldn't want to get any payment through PayPal.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.409
I created a PayPal account not knowing that the platform doesn't support my country. I gave it out for payment and the money was sent and stuck in there till now. That's why I wouldn't want to get any payment through PayPal.
This is the main reasons why I don't like making use of any platform that does not pay me through other means like Bitcoin for it is just going to be a waste of time to be requesting payment in PayPal as it is not supported in our region as I guess you are a Nigerian. Any platform that makes use of only PayPal, I just run out of it if they don't have a way I can exchange my reward there.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
This is the main reasons why I don't like making use of any platform that does not pay me through other means like Bitcoin for it is just going to be a waste of time to be requesting payment in PayPal as it is not supported in our region as I guess you are a Nigerian. Any platform that makes use of only PayPal, I just run out of it if they don't have a way I can exchange my reward there.
Did you say Bitcoin or just any cryptocurrency? I personally won't want to receive any payments through Bitcoin as it stands now because the fees are very high.

Back