Are you doing surveys on SURVIM?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
May I know if you are doing surveys at Survim? It keeps on inviting me despite I reported their site as Spam, but I am wondering why it is still existing on my email. It said that we can unlock money with just one click. But I hate doing surveys. My last survey site is YouGov and I lack only 2400 points to redeem but sadly, until this time I did not receive any email from them inviting me to answer some survey questions.

If you are lucky to do surveys, try this site named Survim. They might like to hire you. Every day, I received emails from them, but I already pledged to myself not to be fooled by a survey site anymore. I am attaching here an image so you can easily trace this site through a search engine. What can you say? Sorry, the image is too large.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
It sounds like a persistent survey site. I hope they will stop sending messages through your email. I would feel the same way if it is happening to me.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Yes, it is irritating sometimes. When I check emails, their email is always there despite claimed it as spam. I pan to open it tomorrow and see how it goes and message them that I am disinterested.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
May I know if you are doing surveys at Survim? It keeps on inviting me despite I reported their site as Spam, but I am wondering why it is still existing on my email. It said that we can unlock money with just one click. But I hate doing surveys. My last survey site is YouGov and I lack only 2400 points to redeem but sadly, until this time I did not receive any email from them inviting me to answer some survey questions.

If you are lucky to do surveys, try this site named Survim. They might like to hire you. Every day, I received emails from them, but I already pledged to myself not to be fooled by a survey site anymore. I am attaching here an image so you can easily trace this site through a search engine. What can you say? Sorry, the image is too large.

Well, I have never heard of this application before but it looks like there are some other apps called "survimo". The app has a really low rating as well and this might not be a good thing.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I don't do surveys because am from a geographical location where survey sites don't have jobs for users. If you are from third tier countries, survey sites will not have enough survey for you. You may do one survey in two months. At that rate when will you be able to reach threshold.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Don't anymore desire to apply that survey site. Feedback isn't good. There are commenters about that site that forgets to pay after completing the survey. It seems like saying thank you.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
I no longer work on surveys, i once tried using surveys as a means of earning but due to my Geographical region, i could not qualify for any survey, so since then i would rather look for another.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I also don't like surveys. When you're almost done they will tell you in shock saying, sorry you're not qualified to this survey. One time I quarrelled them and we had hated arguments and they didn't refute back because I was right in my contentions.

Back