Are you familiar with Alexa?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.973
I have heard many things concerning this Alexa. I have even witnessed some of the potential features in this app as it works in US. But I have not witnessed it performing wonders in Nigeria.
I would try to install it if the app could be installed in my country too. I like this app, it can talk and we can request Alexa to stop a dog from barking. It has a sound that lets the dog ceases barking.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.563
I have heard of it but I didn’t get the chance to use it. I have a Google Speaker that allows me to check the weather, play Spotify and Youtube music, etc., using voice commands.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I have not used ALEXA or any virtual assistant of some sort, but I would love to have a good assistant who would help in the scheduling of my activities or engagements I am always thinking that as a start this would be a cost that is not necessary despite me needing it so bad.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't even know what it is. This is my first time hearing and learning about it
It is very unfortunate that we are floating and thinking we know what is happening around us while we are 100 years backward. I thought that what he is referring is alexa ,the website that curate and rank websites

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.973
I want to download the app, but my laptop is already congested. I will try to download it on my mobile phone just for curiosity.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can download this app on Windows 10 and Windows 11 but you need to have an Amazon account. Alexa is a free- voice-controlled virtual assistant created by Amazon. Do you know some features of Alexa? My friends said Alexa can no many things like putting off the TV, stopping the dog to bark, and more. Can you add more about this app?
Wow, really nice features, hearing about Alexa for the first time, hope someone tries it and gives us feedback on his/her experience

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.973
Wow, really nice features, hearing about Alexa for the first time, hope someone tries it and gives us feedback on his/her experience
My friend in Mylot shared this app with me and she said she no longer feels all alone for Alexa can talk to her. She can hear Alexa stopping a dog barking thru her frightening sound hehehe. I plan to download the app when my laptop will be rebooted and defragged.

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.170
You can download this app on Windows 10 and Windows 11 but you need to have an Amazon account. Alexa is a free- voice-controlled virtual assistant created by Amazon. Do you know some features of Alexa? My friends said Alexa can no many things like putting off the TV, stopping the dog to bark, and more. Can you add more about this app?
It's for people like me who wants to live in a smart home 💃💃

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I heard about it and even downloaded it on playstore but it was not functioning. Maybe it is because of my location. I don't know. I would try this sophia to see if it'll work.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.900
I heard about it and even downloaded it on playstore but it was not functioning. Maybe it is because of my location. I don't know. I would try this sophia to see if it'll work.
I think I will download it on Play store because this is my first time hearing that it is on Play store. I thought it was a website

Back