Are You Generating Passive Income By Selling eBooks?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$7.230
I have published half a dozen books (paperbacks as well as ebooks) on Amazon. I do not generate a lot of sales but I sell some books every week and make some money. I make up to 70 percent in royalties from my ebook. Do you also generate passive income through ebooks? Where do you publish your ebooks? Do you spend money on ads to generate sales

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Selling ebooks is a great way to generate income. However, I think that in order to do that, you must have a great affiliate marketing channel. You may need to work with many website owners and offer them great commissions.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.698
I am not into selling of ebooks to earn passive income, though this method of earning passive income can be pretty lucrative though, i have seen people who earn through this method but make sure you are selling a book that is in demand.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
many E-book sellers sell e-books after they sign- up for an affiliate programs. Despite this, they may have a really harder time selling E-books. You can easily sell e-books on platforms such as online market places like Pay Hip.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have published half a dozen books (paperbacks as well as ebooks) on Amazon. I do not generate a lot of sales but I sell some books every week and make some money. I make up to 70 percent in royalties from my ebook. Do you also generate passive income through ebooks? Where do you publish your ebooks? Do you spend money on ads to generate sales
I am impressed to learn that Amazon pays such a high rate in royalties. The business of selling eBooks is indeed lucrative to those who have taken it up.
Some like are however unable to capitalize on this opportunity as they do not have the required authorial skills.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I used to think it was easy to create sell an ebook, but the niche has become so saturated now that it's hard for beginners to make money as easily as it happened in the past

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used to think it was easy to create sell an ebook, but the niche has become so saturated now that it's hard for beginners to make money as easily as it happened in the past
The idea that it is not easy to create an eBook should not necessarily discourage any interested person. A person can successfully pursue this passive income generating activity by hiring a skilled third party to perform the task of authoring an eBook.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nope but it sounds nice I read a lot of ebooks when I have free time currently I'm reading a books that really intrests me I'm happy for you and I hope you will get more and more sales

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.033
Oh we owe, publishers are really making good money duly by publishing ebooks on Amazon. it is really great when one generate a lot of sales which will add up to a good percent in royalties

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I must be honest. The fact of the matter remains that selling ebooks is not that easy. There are many authors already on many internet marketplaces that tend to try their best and even sell their books at a low price. However, they still struggle to sell books quickly.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.900
Selling ebooks is a great way to generate income. However, I think that in order to do that, you must have a great affiliate marketing channel. You may need to work with many website owners and offer them great commissions.
I actually wanted to do that with the use of Amazon Kindle publishing but it was so crazy. I never knew that it was not easy to make money on it. You cannot make money immediately from it

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.008
Most folks have reverted to the selling of one of the digital products like the e-books. E-books have gained popularity in the currently times. This is because most people now prefer the electronic kind of books.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I am not into selling of ebooks to earn passive income, though this method of earning passive income can be pretty lucrative though, i have seen people who earn through this method but make sure you are selling a book that is in demand.
Same here, I have seen lot of people make money from writing , publishing and selling books online , some might even be a book of just 2 to 3 pages. And it could even be a jotter which will later be printed out .

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I actually wanted to do that with the use of Amazon Kindle publishing but it was so crazy. I never knew that it was not easy to make money on it. You cannot make money immediately from it

Selling E-books is not that easy. Why would anyone buy your books? What do you have to offer? These are certainly quite important questions. Having said that, most of the ebook sellers on many platforms are actually professionals who have much professional experience.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not generate passive income by selling eBooks. If i were to earn through any passive income opportunities, i do not think it would be by selling eBooks on Amazon.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.698
Same here, I have seen lot of people make money from writing , publishing and selling books online , some might even be a book of just 2 to 3 pages. And it could even be a jotter which will later be printed out .
wow, i was not even aware you could write so little and still earn with it. I used to think before you can earn, it has to be a book of around a hundred pages or more or maybe around 50 or there about at least.

Back