Are You Good At Building Referrals?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.950
Raw Dex
$0.008
I am not good at building referrals, though I agree that it is a great source of passive income. I do not want my friends to think that I refer them to a site for the sake of making money. If I find a good site, I'll just let them know.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.443
I can say that I am not that bad at building referrals. Therefore I would like to get into an earning site that pays per sign up. This is because most of my referrals are inactive.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is one area that I'm lacking. It's really a great advantage if one can get referrals easily. There are many apps where you can earn from the works of your referrals daily. That's a good passive income stream too.
I am not vety good when it comes to building referrals. This is why I do not work on platforms that will tell me to invite people before I can withdraw my money from them.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
Referrals is one thing i completely suck at, i have tried so many times but am not just that good at it. Which is why i do not go into any business that requires i must refer before i earn.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.443
For me I am yet to learn the relevant tactics and skills that I can be using to lure people to click my links to join my sites and actively participate on them.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Referrals is one thing i completely suck at, i have tried so many times but am not just that good at it. Which is why i do not go into any business that requires i must refer before i earn.
I have also tried it so many times but it is not working for me. I see no reason why I should engage myself in any business that has to do with referrals. It is not for me

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.443
I am really good at building the invitees for sure. The only thing I am supposed to do is to learn about how to acquire active and relevant referrals for the right campaigns.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That referral thing has generally been a very hard thing for me to do. I am not good at all at building referrals. I have only had one referral on all the sites I have been on.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Am not really too good in building referral and am not too poor I can be categories as the average type but I wish I should be improve more because referral is another source of income

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you can build referrals, you will be earning passive income. There are a lot of programs and websites online that give you a one-time referral bonus or even a recurring referral bonus. How good are you when it comes to building referrals? Well, as far as I am concerned, I am pretty bad. I have never been too successful in building referrals.
If there is anything at all that I do not find easy to accomplish in ant of my online deals is to get people to be signing up for sites using my referral link or even a random referral link from the site.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.170
Currently, RIF is giving you a good reward for every legit referral you bring. If you have the skills to bring referrals, you can make really good money on RIF through the referral system.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not at all great at referring people. This is why I have the lowest referral counts. Whenever i try to refer people, they start asking unnecessary questions and some even do not believe that making money online is possible.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you can build referrals, you will be earning passive income. There are a lot of programs and websites online that give you a one-time referral bonus or even a recurring referral bonus. How good are you when it comes to building referrals? Well, as far as I am concerned, I am pretty bad. I have never been too successful in building referrals.
I am also dismal in recruiting online referrals. The main reason for this state of affairs is that I do not spend a lot of time socializing online. I guess I have to capitalize on the earning potential found in referrals by being more active.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have seen many people building a really good referral base. They tend to refer more than 100 people at a single time. I really do not know how they are able to do it because I myself have a hard time referring a single person.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
One of the hardest things for me to do is to build referrals. I have tried in recent times to build referrals but not a pro in that. I have had just 7 referrals combined in all he online platforms I am in.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.400
I'm good at building referrals. In fact, my friends are waiting me for the new referral link on RIF. The previous expired after site name changed. I followed the tool but it it did not generate a new link. I'm feeling frustrated.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have learned that the contacts I encounter online are usually more interested in joining any sites, apps, or causes I refer them to if there are personal gains to doing that.
In my case, I think an important strategy of building referrals is to first scrutinize a site/app/cause to ensure that it offers some advantages to the people who join.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm good at building referrals. In fact, my friends are waiting me for the new referral link on RIF. The previous expired after site name changed. I followed the tool but it it did not generate a new link. I'm feeling frustrated.

You really need a lots of honest people who would be willing to join under your link and this could be indeed a re really big challenge. Some people may never be interested in joining the website through your link. They may just ignore that. It surprises me.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.400
You really need a lots of honest people who would be willing to join under your link and this could be indeed a re really big challenge. Some people may never be interested in joining the website through your link. They may just ignore that. It surprises me.
That's right not all have the same mind set as us. We cannot blame them because they are lazy. They just like to watch videos especially the Kdrama. I also referred 20 but only 5 are active.

Back