Are you happy with your current phone?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.453
I am pretty happy and content with the smartphone I currently have. Even though it is not the latest model, it meets my needs admirably. It takes good-quality photos, and I can effortlessly multitask without any issues. The storage capacity is more than sufficient, allowing me to store many photos and videos without worrying about running out of space. However, I tend to delete media files once I have posted them on Instagram or TikTok. How about you? How do you feel about your phone? Are you happy with it?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.833
I am not happy with my current phone, it is way overdue for a change. The battery no longer last, it tends to lag and overheat at times.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.590
I must say that I am not. I am aiming to earn all my earnings here and buy a new one for my new stunt online through using a mobile phone.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.453
I am not happy with the smartphone which I have, yet since I make very less money online, I cannot afford to purchase a more expensive model.

If your smartphone can handle basic tasks and connect to the internet, I suppose it is quite enough for the time being. Hopefully, you will be able to acquire the smartphone you desire in the near future.
Post automatically merged:

I bought my present phone few months ago and I like my phone and don't want to replace it at least for few years.

That is good to know that you are happy with your new phone. Same here, I do not want to replace my current smartphone anytime soon.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.035
Raw Dex
$0.095
If your smartphone can handle basic tasks and connect to the internet, I suppose it is quite enough for the time being. Hopefully, you will be able to acquire the smartphone you desire in the near future.
Post automatically merged:

That is good to know that you are happy with your new phone. Same here, I do not want to replace my current smartphone anytime soon.

I will buy iPhone in future after this phone because I see it is far better then other brands.

Back