Are you into buying and selling cryptocurrency?

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.012
Raw Dex
$0.001
One of the great way to make money in cryptocurrency space is through buying and selling of coins . You will need to buy the coins at low price and sell at high price when the vaue increases.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
That is one of the principles of trading, in theory it is easy but in practice crypto trading many people lose, because we have to have good skills in fundamental and technical analysis, we also have to be able to withstand emotions, and not be greedy, but more experience will make you better. expert in crypto trading.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the great way to make money in cryptocurrency space is through buying and selling of coins . You will need to buy the coins at low price and sell at high price when the vaue increases.
This is the best way of making money, you can invest in crypto when everything is down and then sell it with a higher price.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is one of the principles of trading, in theory it is easy but in practice crypto trading many people lose, because we have to have good skills in fundamental and technical analysis, we also have to be able to withstand emotions, and not be greedy, but more experience will make you better. expert in crypto trading.
Yes, fundamental and technical analysis is always advisable if you want to venture into cryptocurrency business, so as to avoid unnecessary loss.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.715
Raw Dex
$0.003
Not for now. I'm just exchanging the coins to get my local currency for now.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Not for now. I'm just exchanging the coins to get my local currency for now.
To make money with crypto is not just trading, there are many ways to get money through crypto including staking. Do whatever you like to get money from crypto. don't force yourself to trade.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.715
Raw Dex
$0.003
To make money with crypto is not just trading, there are many ways to get money through crypto including staking. Do whatever you like to get money from crypto. don't force yourself to trade.
Yeah the issue is just that I don't understand the system and I don't want to get into shst I don't fully understand

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Yeah the issue is just that I don't understand the system and I don't want to get into shst I don't fully understand
I agree with you, never enter the crypto world if you don't know about it, because you don't have a candle to be your light, and to guide your way.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I have no personal experience with crypto currency. I have always stayed away from it as it seemed very unclear to me. And without having enough understanding, I prefer not to jump into such trading which as such has a lot of risk potential. My only experience with cryptos was earning it through one site and then sending it to one of other user who sent me cash in PayPal for that. My stay on the site was for few months as I didn't enjoy it much and earning there was not clear to me

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$1.160
I buy currencies, but I don't buy for the purpose of immediately selling. I buy as a long term investment and try to hold the currency until I have made substantial amount of money.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I buy currencies, but I don't buy for the purpose of immediately selling. I buy as a long term investment and try to hold the currency until I have made substantial amount of money.
Whatever I learnt from reading and conversations on the forums about cryptocurrency, many feel the same way likr you. They validate that investment in crypto market should not be done for short term gains. They are profitable in a long term and should be seen as long term investment.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.653
I have not decided yet. I have just owned a crypto wallet, Someday, I may engage in multiple buying and selling of crypto to my friends here and abroad who are crypto lovers.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.215
It did not linger in my mind about this concern. If I have enough cryptocurrency, why not buy the lower values and sell them when the value increases. In time, I will do this.

Back