Are you making money as an affiliate Marketer?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have read many stories of people making millions of dollars from affiliate marketing. So I decided to try it, but unfortunately for me I was unable to earn a cent after trying it for months so I dropped it.
So are you making money as an affiliate Marketer ?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have read many stories of people making millions of dollars from affiliate marketing. So I decided to try it, but unfortunately for me I was unable to earn a cent after trying it for months so I dropped it.
I'm not making money as an affiliate marketer. I always find it difficult to convince people to come buy my products so I can't do ir

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
It is pretty easy to earn through affilliate marketing but it is about understanding the niche you are in,targetted clients and heavy advertising and marketing will give you quite some good resukts that you desire as an affilliate marketer.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm not making money as an affiliate marketer. I always find it difficult to convince people to come buy my products so I can't do ir
Likewise me. The only affiliate network that I earned was a network that paid for free registration and I did 1 registration myself on another person's phone
Post automatically merged:

It is pretty easy to earn through affilliate marketing but it is about understanding the niche you are in,targetted clients and heavy advertising and marketing will give you quite some good resukts that you desire as an affilliate marketer.
Can you give me a guide like a blog to read from or a PDF to help me earn with affiliate

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Likewise me. The only affiliate network that I earned was a network that paid for free registration and I did 1 registration myself on another person's phone
Post automatically merged:

Can you give me a guide like a blog to read from or a PDF to help me earn with affiliate
Hahaha
If I am an affiliate marketer, I don't think I will be able to earn at all because convincing people is not my thing

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
It sounds good specially when you'll start seeing videos then every next individual will tell, as he is getting thousand of dollars but the reality is different, as it is not an easy abc field I myself tried a lot but not get single sale.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
Although I haven't tried it myself, I've been hearing nothing but encouraging tales of success from affiliate marketers. I'm interested in giving it a shot soon because they seem to be making a lot of money from it.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Affiliate marketing is a good business. It is one of the program that give active earnings. But you need to be learned in it before you can begin to enjoy it. It is not for novice.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
The way the world is now, it is hard to convince people to buy anything. Just do your best and leave the rest. That's why affiliate marketing is hard.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
To succeed as an affiliate marketer, you can't take it as a side hustle, especially in the beginning. You need to establish yourself to your target audience consistently, since people don't buy the first time until they are exposed continuously to something.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Affiliate marketing is a good business. It is one of the program that give active earnings. But you need to be learned in it before you can begin to enjoy it. It is not for novice.
This is correct. You cannot just wake up and say that you want to be an affiliate marketer if you do not have any experience or any skill of affiliate marketing

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
This is correct. You cannot just wake up and say that you want to be an affiliate marketer if you do not have any experience or any skill of affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing takes a lot of effort and work because it is a type of niche that will need your full concentration and you must also be patient enough because it may take time before you start to earn.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Affiliate marketing takes a lot of effort and work because it is a type of niche that will need your full concentration and you must also be patient enough because it may take time before you start to earn.
That's why someone needs to be able to focus on one or two nichws that he knows how to market well

Back