Are you offering other people to join the forum?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Offering other people to join a forum is not easy, I have done it several times but they are still hesitant to join for fear of being scammed. Even though I have shown proof of payment that I received.They prefer to spend time playing social media. That's why I'm lazy to offer it to other people, except fellow forum members. Because fellow forum members usually have the same mindset. Are you inviting other people to join the forum?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I agree with you, it is indeed difficult to invite other people to join forum sites, even if you get referrals but after they join they are not active, even a few years ago filter advertising on Ptc sites.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I agree with you, it is indeed difficult to invite other people to join forum sites, even if you get referrals but after they join they are not active, even a few years ago filter advertising on Ptc sites.
Yes, you offered me the Trendri site, I haven't tried joining there, for the reason that I just joined the forumcoin site. I'm still in the adaptation process there, if everything is familiar and I can work properly, I will try the site you offer. It's only a matter of time.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.798
There were so many I invited but only 20 decided to register in RIf, but after registering, only 5 were active, and the rest disappeared like smoke. Sometimes I asked them why arent they interested to join. Their answer was, they are busy but they are there busy in FB.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.798
I agree with you, the same rationale wth those I referred. I cannot fathom their mindset. They are jobless, but they have internet and high-definition gadget but they are so lazy to work even online.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
There were so many I invited but only 20 decided to register in RIf, but after registering, only 5 were active, and the rest disappeared like smoke. Sometimes I asked them why arent they interested to join. Their answer was, they are busy but they are there busy in FB.
It's true that they are busy on social media, even though we can't produce anything there unless we sell. I am occasionally active on social media just to find business inspiration.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.798
It's true that they are busy on social media, even though we can't produce anything there unless we sell. I am occasionally active on social media just to find business inspiration.
I am active on social media, work, and business related. But I never do chicas there hehe. I just promote my milk tea and announce something important on my facebook wall.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I am active on social media, work, and business related. But I never do chicas there hehe. I just promote my milk tea and announce something important on my facebook wall.
Actually, there's nothing wrong with being active on social media, as long as we get something positive from it. Such as: Knowledge, experience, ideas/inspiration, and especially all of that we can make money. LOL.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.798
Actually, there's nothing wrong with being active on social media, as long as we get something positive from it. Such as: Knowledge, experience, ideas/inspiration, and especially all of that we can make money. LOL.
Those people on Facebook are my friends, we knew each other but their mind sets are different from ours. They do not like to handle things hard for them like posting in forums. But they should have tried to prove they are wrong.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I have been telling my known people to join the forum. I am fully satisfied and hence telling many people to join this forum wihtout any hesitation. Some are interested and I expect some new members to this site.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Those people on Facebook are my friends, we knew each other but their mind sets are different from ours. They do not like to handle things hard for them like posting in forums. But they should have tried to prove they are wrong.
Yes, that's right, they just like to joke around, have fun. Post something and get compliments, it's fun for them. I was also in their position, until I realized what I was doing was just pseudo happiness, I wasted money and time, and since then I have stopped playing social media. Except for Instagram, which I still need a little for online business interests.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.790
Offering other people to join a forum is not easy, I have done it several times but they are still hesitant to join for fear of being scammed. Even though I have shown proof of payment that I received.They prefer to spend time playing social media. That's why I'm lazy to offer it to other people, except fellow forum members. Because fellow forum members usually have the same mindset. Are you inviting other people to join the forum?
I am always doing that and have faced rejections many times because these users are not interested in joining the website or don't stick for long

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I am always doing that and have faced rejections many times because these users are not interested in joining the website or don't stick for long
Most of my friends don't immediately reject, but they don't immediately say yes either. Yes, they are still in doubt, afraid of being cheated, afraid of this and that, so they are afraid to try.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.798
Yes, that's right, they just like to joke around, have fun. Post something and get compliments, it's fun for them. I was also in their position, until I realized what I was doing was just pseudo happiness, I wasted money and time, and since then I have stopped playing social media. Except for Instagram, which I still need a little for online business interests.
Many poke around in Facebook and almost in all media sites. People are utilising the impact of technology and one is NO ONE IS LEFT BEHIND ON THE WEB.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Saya benar-benar berhenti bertanya kepada mereka sekarang karena saya tahu mereka tidak bisa seperti saya dan tidak mudah untuk bekerja online selama berjam-jam
Yes, I also don't do it anymore, except for offering it to other fellow forum members. Their mindset is usually the same as ours, trying to find the best paying websites and earn more money from them. LOL

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$3.400
I have encouraged a lot of people to join PTP sites who complain that they do not have any income sources but so far I have not been very successful in the endeavor.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I have encouraged a lot of people to join PTP sites who complain that they do not have any income sources but so far I have not been very successful in the endeavor.
Most of them do not want to join PTP for reasons of small pay. Even though the slightest is not bad for extra money. That's why I made PTP as a side job when I have free time.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.490
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have told my friends about this forum. But most of them have a full time job and are busy on social media. When they have free time, they prefer to do online surveys which pay more.

Back