Are you Part of Hivemicro?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Hivemicro is one of the well paying micro task websites and there tasks are very high paying and is a legit website but I find these quite tough and tricky for me so I am not earning from the website.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.443
What is that site all about? There are sites you encountered. I have not heard about this site in the past or present. What makes that site hard and tricky? If it is legit and pays well, why not try, don't shy it out. I checked it and learned you have to complete a task of a job that you have to unlocked. It seems not my cup of coffee.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not on this site. I already mentioned that due to none availability of time I don't register on such sites as they require time to complete the tasks. Moreover, you said these tasks are tricky so I won't like to join them at all.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.443
I am not on this site. I already mentioned that due to none availability of time I don't register on such sites as they require time to complete the tasks. Moreover, you said these tasks are tricky so I won't like to join them at all.
Me too, I am only confined to RIF. I like this site and no longer long for another site. I do not have free time to multi-task. For straight 5 days, I was not here for many hours only in the evening because we're having departmental exams face to face. I am busy as a bee. How nice if we could multitask left and right.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's a micro task website from which we earn when we complete tasks as per the job requirements and if you are good at these tasks then you can make even $80 in a month but they also penalize if you make mistakes while completing tasks.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Me too, I am only confined to RIF. I like this site and no longer long for another site. I do not have free time to multitask. For straight 5 days, I was not here for many hours only in the evening because we're having departmental exams face to face. I am busy as a bee. How nice if we could multitask left and right.
That's the problem with me. I was not on this site for a longer time as my wife is now hospitalised as she is diagnosed with dengue and in the hospital they have network issue though they have a booster there.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.443
That's the problem with me. I was not on this site for a longer time as my wife is now hospitalised as she is diagnosed with dengue and in the hospital they have network issue though they have a booster there.
Sorry to hear about your wife sick of dengue. Maybe that dengue mosquito was the one that sucked your son's blood and then sucked your wife's blood. That dengue needs to be eliminated. It's just there in your area.
Post automatically merged:

It's a micro task website from which we earn when we complete tasks as per the job requirements and if you are good at these tasks then you can make even $80 in a month but they also penalize if you make mistakes while completing tasks.
That's right, I Google search and knew it's not easy to do activities there. All depends on the tasks assigned to you and if an activity is not done on time, it expires. It's not my site to be wasted by.
Post automatically merged:

That's right, I Google search and knew it's not easy to do activities there. All depends on the tasks assigned to you and if an activity is not done on time, it expires. It's not my site to be wasted by.

Last edited:

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We complained to MCD about it and they sent a representative to spread insecticide to kill the mosquitoes present at home. Also, I have bought mosquito repellent which I spread daily at night at home.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.443
We complained to MCD about it and they sent a representative to spread insecticide to kill the mosquitoes present at home. Also, I have bought mosquito repellent which I spread daily at night at home.
Hoping your wifey is okay this time and no more scary dengue that triggers people's presence their in your area.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't if it's there or not as recently I haven't heard of any case of dengue in my locality. Yes, my wife is fine now. She had weakness after discharge from the hospital. Hope she doesn't feel weakness now.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.443
I feel unhappy when dengue strikes. It's not easy to control. Only the government can disperse the dengue mosquitoes through constant sprays and citizens cooperation.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I feel unhappy when dengue strikes. It's not easy to control. Only the government can disperse the dengue mosquitoes through constant sprays and citizens cooperation.

That's true every year dengue kills many people here and hospitals become full when it's in full swing. The government here awares people to take precautionary measures so that it may not spread still it spreads.😒

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I would like to start again on this website as their payment is really good and I see users that are making a good amount of money from it so I can certainly try and will see if it works for me as the payment is very motivating but they are strict

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.443
That's true every year dengue kills many people here and hospitals become full when it's in full swing. The government here awares people to take precautionary measures so that it may not spread still it spreads.😒
Dengue is hard to eliminate in the planet with countries having hot seasons but in countries with winter , spring and autumn no mosquitoes, no dengue. In summer their mosquitoes appear but they're sprayed right away. They won't multiply. Their mosquitoes as I observed when I was in China very thin anemic hehe.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have seen users even get penalized on this website when they are unable to complete the task as per the requirements and if you make so many mistakes then they may even suspend so its tough but we need to do something to earn a bigger amount

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.443
I have seen users even get penalized on this website when they are unable to complete the task as per the requirements and if you make so many mistakes then they may even suspend so its tough but we need to do something to earn a bigger amount
That's so sad to know. Better apply teaching online even part time. The pay is lucrative. They prefer foreigners like you to teach Chinese kids.

Back