Are You Part of Roller Coin?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I came to know about Roller coin from another website and users are earning from it so I thought its a faucet but then I came to know that it's a mining website.

So I would like to know if you are part of it and earning and can we use it on a normal computer to earn?

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
This is the second time that I am reading about this platform here. I know nothing about it
I came to know about Roller coin from another website and users are earning from it so I thought its a faucet but then I came to know that it's a mining website.

So I would like to know if you are part of it and earning and can we use it on a normal computer to earn?

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.087
Rollercoin is a legitimate website have been in existence for quite a long time and so many people trust that platform.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
RIF Cash
$-3.196

Hmmm anything mining gets me scared, because of the damage it might cause, most especially if you're using an android phone

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$-5.100
There was a time that u wanted to join after someone from beermoneyforum motivated me to join but I stopped because it consumes too much internet data.
The person said that the more we paly game there the more our earnings will be increasing as we move to the next level

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
I also read about Stormgain with the same mining scheme. However, you need to deposit some cryptocurrencies here, which I am not comfortable doing it. I wondered with this Roller Coin if how we can earn here as a mining site.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
Have not heard about this site before though, but did you try digging through the site you got this information from? If you would get more information from the site.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I think its a platform from which we can mine so I am still not sure if it can be used on a regular computer

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
Have not heard about this site before though, but did you try digging through the site you got this information from? If you would get more information from the site.
I have only heard about the site on this platform and I have not seen it elsewhere

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I am also willing to try it but haven't got the complete information if we can use it on a normal computer with normal RAM

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.008
Am a member of the site but everything about the site is confusing to me. I have to quit the site because I don't understand how the site operates. The site looks so childish and have a lot of cartoon characters.

Back