Are you participating in the RIF Lottery?

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$1.240
Raw Dex
$0.040
If you forgot, Referral Index Forum has a built in lottery system, that can help you earn a little RIF Cash every week.

The lottery page is found, by browsing to the RIF.Cash page, and then clicking on the graphic that states "Lotteries", or directly, by going to https://referralindexforum.com/shop/lotteries/ or https://referralindexforum.com/shop/lotteries/weekly-lottery.1/

The basic idea behind the thing, is that you pick 7 numbers at random, or 7 numbers you think might be the winning numbers. Depending on how many of the numbers match that week, you may get any of the prizes listed on the lottery page. The potential winnings, based on number of correct picks, are as follows: $0.25, $0.50, $1.00, $1.50 and the Grand Prize of $2.50 (all numbers must match to win this).

Currently, the currency that it charges, is the Winter Snowflake Currency. And while the currency itself doesn't have decimal points listed, you are still charged the listed fee per ticket purchase, regardless of how much you have listed, so long as you have enough. The charge, is 0.05 per ticket. What that means, is that you can get 20 tickets (with 7 numbers per ticket), per 1 Snowflake. That is basically 20 chances that you can get any of the prizes!

So, here is the breakdown of the lottery page, if you haven't been on it recently:

RIF Weekly Lottery
Ticket Price: $0.05 Snowflakes
Max Numbers Per Ticket: 7 Numbers of your choice. MUST PICK 7 NUMBERS.
Snowflake Cost per 20 Tickets: 1 Snowflake
Snowflake Cost per 100 Tickets: 5 Snowflakes
Possible Winnings:
Grand Prize -
$2.500 RIF Cash
Must pick 7 out of the 7 winning numbers to get. Bonus numbers not included in the ability to pick, due to this prize not set to include the 2 additional bonus numbers.

Good Chunk of Money - $1.500 RIF Cash
Must pick 6 out of the 7 winning numbers to get.

Winner Winner - $1.000 RIF Cash
Must pick 5 out of the 7 winning numbers to get.

Some Cash - $0.500 RIF Cash
Must pick 4 out of the 7 winning numbers to get.

Loose Change - $0.250 RIF Cash
Must pick 3 out of the 7 winning numbers to get.

So, are you participating in it? All it costs currently, is your snowflakes that you earn by posting 15 times in a row.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
There should be a little edit as there is 7 numbers and 2 bonus number so 9 numbers per tickets and then 2,5 $ is 7 of 9 or 8 of 9 or 9 of 9 and for the rest it is ok with little decrease let's say grand prize to 2.25 $.
Post automatically merged:

See this:
Rules and Regulations:
Members will be allowed to purchase lottery ticket(s) as many times as they would like and will be allowed to choose the numbers for each ticket. There are a total of 34 numbers to choose from, but you may only choose 7 main numbers per ticket, with an additional 2 bonus numbers per ticket.
@Jordan please edit to pick up 9 numbers.

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I actually disabled the Lottery for now :p

I noticed it wasn't working as intended a while ago, but never got the chance to update it, and now I finally got around to that the other day.

It will be re-released at some point in the near future.

It was never meant to only charge 0.05 of a snowflake. I think this happened when we recreated the RIF Cash currency due to the issues that happened during Christmas, and this is something that just slipped by.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
I actually disabled the Lottery for now :p

I noticed it wasn't working as intended a while ago, but never got the chance to update it, and now I finally got around to that the other day.

It will be re-released at some point in the near future.

It was never meant to only charge 0.05 of a snowflake. I think this happened when we recreated the RIF Cash currency due to the issues that happened during Christmas, and this is something that just slipped by.
It will be good idea to change idea from earning RIF Cash to earning snowflakes.
You could change value of reward like instead of 2,50 $ RIF Cash you get 250 snowflakes. And you are debited 1 snowflakes per ticket.
As when you award a member in snowflakes then for example snowflakes could for example being traded to cash :
1000 snowflakes => 1 $ RIF Cash
What do you think about @Jordan ?

Back