Are you really happy with your salaries?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.040
Raw Dex
$0.008
I am working as a freelancer, and I am satisfied with the money I earned each month. When I was working full time, I was satisfied with the salary offered by my employer.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
I am so happy with my salary. I received $2000 a month salary at the university where I work.

$2,000 salary may be good depending on where you live. By the Grace and Mercy of Allah Almighty, I am also pretty happy with what I earn. Managing expenses and trying to manage salaries at the same time could be pretty hard thing. I always pray that I always manage to deal with expenses by the end if the month. If you manage your salary and somehow deal with your expenses, you will be able to save money in case if you earn $2,000. This depends on the kind of expenses. I always recite Durud Sharif and I always manage to make enough money so that I can deal with my expenses by the end of the month. Inflation is also a really huge factor that could affect salaries and savings. The government should lower down inflation. But we also need to make enough money. Depending on your salary alone isn't a really smart idea at all.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.315
$2,000 salary may be good depending on where you live. By the Grace and Mercy of Allah Almighty, I am also pretty happy with what I earn. Managing expenses and trying to manage salaries at the same time could be pretty hard thing. I always pray that I always manage to deal with expenses by the end if the month. If you manage your salary and somehow deal with your expenses, you will be able to save money in case if you earn $2,000. This depends on the kind of expenses. I always recite Durud Sharif and I always manage to make enough money so that I can deal with my expenses by the end of the month. Inflation is also a really huge factor that could affect salaries and savings. The government should lower down inflation. But we also need to make enough money. Depending on your salary alone isn't a really smart idea at all.
Apart from my salary at the university, I also have my offline business the mill tea selling business and an online business, selling printed T-shirts online.

Back