Are You Visible on Search Engines?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
When someone searches for you on Google or other search engines, will they be able to find you? Does your name has a search value, do you get search hits? Well, when someone searches for my real name, I can be found on search lists. You will be able to see my Amazon author's profile, my newspaper writer's profile, my twitter page, instagram, LinkedIn or facebook pages.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
When someone searches for you on Google or other search engines, will they be able to find you? Does your name has a search value, do you get search hits? Well, when someone searches for my real name, I can be found on search lists. You will be able to see my Amazon author's profile, my newspaper writer's profile, my twitter page, instagram, LinkedIn or facebook pages.
That's a lot. You've gone far. I did a research with someone and it was published in a journal. It was surprisingly good to see my name online when I searched for it.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
When I search for my name, I do get my LinkedIn page, my author page of couple of websites and my blog coming in the search. It makes me feel good to see them..

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
When I search my name i will be able to see my article or blog author's profile, my twitter page, instagram, and even facebook pages will show up on search engines

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Interesting.
So, what strategy or tactic have you employed to ensure that your real name is visible on Google searches?
Does this have to do with prominently positioning this name on your sites?
Kindly share on this.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
When someone searches for my username either just Shortie or Shortie861, things do come up that I have done online and I have been surprised at how much I find from years ago that brings back a lot of memories.

With the username Shortie though, I don't get as many results but with Shortie861 being a little more unique, that brings in more.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.767
I'm not visible on search engines. I found out because I've tried to search for my name on search engines but it was not visible. i could not find it on any search engine.

Back