Are your prices fixed?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.258
Most big companies and supermarkets tend to have fixed prices, customers are not given the chance to price any of their goods and services. In your business, do you also have fixed prices? Personally for some of my services there are fixed prices but there are times where i give little room for some of them to price, and if am okay with their price, i go ahead with the job.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most big companies and supermarkets tend to have fixed prices, customers are not given the chance to price any of their goods and services. In your business, do you also have fixed prices? Personally for some of my services there are fixed prices but there are times where i give little room for some of them to price, and if am okay with their price, i go ahead with the job.
In my country only some place have fixed price on their products and goods, and the society don't like to shop on those areas, because most of the times peoples in my country like to buy things with negotiations, and also the shop owners will also get good profit from adding unexpected price changes.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.855
For the current business that l am operating, the prices are not fixed. In fact the selling prices varies with the type of customers l deal with. My loyal customers have their prices reduced compared to the normal clients l find on the way.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.580
In my country you can't have different prices for each customert and negotiate about it. It must be same for everybody so it is fixed. At some places you can negotiate for better price but those are just half brand products bought on market without receipet.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.193
I think it depends on a particular country's economy. It would be a big lost if they will fixed their prices despite the current economic situation.

Back