New Feature Articles and Writers Guild

Jordan

Owner
Admin
Nov 25, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.290
One of the changes I had proposed over a month ago was the revamp of our Article section. This is now coming to fruition.

New Homepage
If you have read our article "5 Tips To Increase Organic Traffic To Your Site", you would know that "content is (still) king". As an effort to start focusing on some quality content, our articles/blog section is now the homepage of the site. This is something you probably noticed a few days ago when it was launched. (Sorry guys, I'm a little late in introducing this weeks features)

I plan to start publishing at least 1 new article per week minimum. Each article will be in either the webmaster or making money online niche. We want to start gaining organic traffic to the site, and this will be the best way to do it. Our articles should be the first thing Google index's, and the first thing new guest see. We want to create an environment that truly helps the users learn how to make money online that goes beyond just beer money / coffee change. The homepage is still being worked on, and a final version will hopefully be completed soon.

Clicking on the website logo will still take you to the forums.

Writers Guild
I am introducing a new group on the forums for users to apply to become an author for RIF. Writing articles for us will gain you significantly more RIF Cash.

Benefits of becoming an author for RIF:
  • Get paid to write articles for a community your already a part of.
  • No need to wait for payments. Get paid the moment an article is approved.
  • No limit to how much you can write.

What are the requirements?
  • Be able to write comprehensive English with proper spelling and grammar.
  • Content must be 100% unique. Not seen elsewhere, or created through AI
  • Any content that is copied, generated via AI, or spun from other articles will be denied, and your access to the writers guild removed.
  • Once an article you submit is published on our website, you can not use it elsewhere.
  • Each article must be 1,000 words minimum. Smaller articles can be approved on a case by case basis.
  • Personal opinions and beliefs should be omitted, unless talking from a standpoint of RIF.
  • Fluffing the articles for the sake of increasing word count isn't allowed. Sentence structures should be natural.
If you're interested in applying to be apart of the Writers Guild, feel free to PM me!

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Wow, congrats @Jordan on that new feature of RIF. I will do my best to write an authentic and unique article. More power to you and RIF.(y)(y)(y)

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Technician
Nov 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$72.579
Decided that I am going to contact you about this, as I have been meaning to start writing helpful articles and guides for use.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.001
That sounds wonderful..I am looking forward to writing articles.
Post automatically merged:

@Jordan What's the payrate of the articles that get published.

Last edited:
Back