Attract local-search customers

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
How are you going to search your local customers? Another way to gather more eyes and clicks is to optimize your local directory listings. You designate an office employee to do the research, not you, the owner. You instruct the employee to browse in the telephone directory, in Google business profile, Bing places Yelp, or back to the Real Yellow Pages. When a user searches for local businesses, products, or services, they are most likely to encounter one of them. It is not easy to find customers especially if your business is new to a community. Make your business reachable through your initiative if marketing is not your option. After the people in the community know your products' quality and customer services, they will be the ones to spread the info through word of mouth.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the easiest ways to find local customers is by listing your business on Google My Business. Your products will be featured on Goigle search. Another best method is by advertising on local media.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
Those are good options to reach the local market. I have not encountered it, I may try to check that site Google My Business. Local media is also useful. Using the local radio and TV is what businesses do here.

Back