Attracting customer's attention.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.328
When it comes to business, the main goal is to attract the attention of your target audience. Most business owners today tend to use methods like discount or freebies just to get the attention of customers. What other ways do you think a new business can make use of.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
When it comes to business, the main goal is to attract the attention of your target audience. Most business owners today tend to use methods like discount or freebies just to get the attention of customers. What other ways do you think a new business can make use of.
The best way is by treating them well. This goes a long way. For example, I bought what I didn't want to buy today simply because of how the seller treated me

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.328
The best way is by treating them well. This goes a long way. For example, I bought what I didn't want to buy today simply because of how the seller treated me
Yea i can completely relate with that, i once bought a cream i had no use for some time back simply because of how friendly the seller was to me back then.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$0.210
If they will offer free plane tickets for two to a particular place, I am sure they will participate with the mechanics of these promos.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know some businesses that give gifts to their customers in order to attract them.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.713
You can as well offer them the best quality customer services ever and give out free gifts to lure them so that you can lure them to come into your business again and again.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Offering a low price is the key to making sales. However, you must also make sure that the customer at least shows SOME interest in your products. This is a very important thing.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.328
Offering a low price is the key to making sales. However, you must also make sure that the customer at least shows SOME interest in your products. This is a very important thing.
You are right though, offering a low price is key but at the same time make sure you are not falling into losses due to the low price you give to your customers.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
You can get your customers attention if you address them where it hurts the most. If using ads, ensure that the ads are captivating and straight to the point.

Back