Automatic Backup

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.720
My web hosts provide automatic backup. I have activated a feature where the cron job automatically backups my websites every 3 days. MY back ups are stored in my Cpanel account. I also do a manual backup every week and I back up in the cloud storage. Do you have automatic back up enabled in your hosting account? How frequently do you back up your data.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.073
I like the idea of automatic backup so that you don't regret not having this place. it can be annoying to lose very important data on one's site. so auto backup is better.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.767
I do not have a website yet. If i were to own one, i think I'll make use of a manual backup and i would try to backup my website everyday or once in two days.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.073
I still believe that digital or automatic back up is the best. You don't have to remember or be reminded of your back up. The truth is that you must have done it automatically.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Automatic backup is quite impressive and commendable. Presently, I can't afford to pay those exorbitant fees for automatic backup. Secondly, i backup my sites daily and it is not stressful. Why should i spend more money for what I can do manually.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Automatic backups are great, especially if you are someone like me who sometimes forgets to backup my site from time to time, I can always be sure that my host was able to create a backup and I will always have something I can go back to when I need to.

juelzsteven

Complete Stranger
Jul 1, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I've been using Google Workspace for quite some time, and let me tell you, their backup feature is a game-changer. Setting it up is a breeze—just a couple of clicks and voila, your data's securely backed up. It's been a lifesaver for me because I've had those heart-stopping moments where I accidentally deleted important stuff. But with backup for google workspace doing its thing in the background, I don't worry anymore. The best part is it's automatic, so once you've set it up, you can pretty much forget about it and trust that your files are safe. Seriously, it's been a huge relief knowing my work and files are protected. Worth checking out if you haven't already!

Back