Avoid investing in paid marketing too early

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
If you are new to the business and afraid not to gain, don't jump immediately to the conclusion that marketing your products is the solution. You might be throwing your money in the wrong way. As you iron out the details of your product in the early stages, it’s important to have conversations with customers and tweak your product based on their feedback. You have to get to know who your customers will be and know the kind of messages they respond best to. It is typically not a great idea to invest money into paid marketing or advertising until you reach product/market fit. Otherwise, you may end up just throwing your money away without seeing any results. As soon as you see the positive flow of your sales, that is the right time to hore a marketer of your products or inspire one of your workers and just give extra benefit in doing it.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.452
Frankly speaking l would allow for the newly opened business to gain sustainability before l can invest in the Paid advertising and marketing because this can exhaust the business finances which leads to the business collapse.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually it is not really possible to invest in any business without getting a lot of information about it to avoid lose and not rush to business that has not been verified

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
Only do marketing your business if see that it booms and sales are always on a landslide. You may only waste your money hiring a marketer. You have to know what product is best to market to avoid wasting money.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.452
F
Only do marketing your business if see that it booms and sales are always on a landslide. You may only waste your money hiring a marketer. You have to know what product is best to market to avoid wasting money.
For me l would say this concerning this matter at hand, that a product or business that needs a lot of marketing and promotions are deemed as not preferred or of low quality. The best thing to do on such kind of scenario is improving the quality and taste for the particular products.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.180
Didn't DB forum start advertising before it started run? I think he did one month before run on Forumcoin. He had paid ad on FC Business section. From this case, it is worth.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.911
That is right. You can use different social media platforms to advertise your products. There is no need to pay for a marketer in the meantime. Also, ask family and friends to help you out with the marketing aspect of your business.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
F

For me l would say this concerning this matter at hand, that a product or business that needs a lot of marketing and promotions are deemed as not preferred or of low quality. The best thing to do on such kind of scenario is improving the quality and taste for the particular products.
You are so right, it is better that way to improve the quality of the products so customers will not hesitate to buy. If continue selling cheap qualities, then hire a marketer, the more the products will not be sold .

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.452
You are so right, it is better that way to improve the quality of the products so customers will not hesitate to buy. If continue selling cheap qualities, then hire a marketer, the more the
l have too realized that in my country the cost for hiring of a marker is very high. With that being said, you will find that the business incur some losses in the process of marketing the products.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
l have too realized that in my country the cost for hiring of a marker is very high. With that being said, you will find that the business incur some losses in the process of marketing the products.
It's very impractical to hire a marketer whose talent fee is high. People buy regardless if the business is advertised or not. The best promoters are from words of mouth.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.452
Didn't DB forum start advertising before it started run? I think he did one month before run on Forumcoin. He had paid ad on FC Business section. From this case, it is worth.
Of course yes. The owner for the discussion bucks forum actually invested in the marketing for the website before it's launch. l saw it's ads on multiple forum sites for that matter.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
You can do it if your business is huge and products of different brands so you need a marketer to attract customers. It is proven effective and advantageous to hire a marketer once your business is growing.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.452
You can do it if your business is huge and products of different brands so you need a marketer to attract customers. It is proven effective and advantageous to hire a marketer once your business is growing.
l agree with you on that my friend. I think the cost of doing marketing for the business is very expensive in my country and only the grown and fully sustained businesses can really afford that.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
l agree with you on that my friend. I think the cost of doing marketing for the business is very expensive in my country and only the grown and fully sustained businesses can really afford that.
There are ways to reach out to clients like word of mouth from our relatives, friends, and neighbors. We can ask help from them to introduce our products. There is no need to hire a marketer, it is impractical.

Back