Balancing Investment and Business

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.520
Raw Dex
$0.190
You need money to invest, and you need a lot of money to earn good profits from investment However, it is possible to build a business from a small investment. You can start selling what you have. If you have skills, sell your skills, if you have items that you no longer use, sell them, you can even start a business from your home. Home-based businesses are flourishing these days as these are low cost businesses and people can easily make money from their interests, knowledge, skills, and expertise. However, business needs managerial skill, with investment, you can just go back to sleep.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$4.603
For me right now I am working on building my business then on the same time looking for what to invest in. By the time I start making stable profits from my business, I should already have what to invest on. So I can just simply invest and make more profit.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
I believe it is very possible to balance one's business and investments. One has to be very careful when investing though so one doesn't invest and end up losing the money meant for the upkeep of one's business.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.813
I believe it is very possible to balance one's business and investments. One has to be very careful when investing though so one doesn't invest and end up losing the money meant for the upkeep of one's business.
The most important thing is that they need to prioritize their needs before investing to others. The key factor is to priorite the urgent matter.

Back