Not open for further replies.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Paris (France) based fashion giant Balenciaga has severed its ties with American Rapper Kayne West, who come into fire for his remarks on Jews and "Slavery was a choice".
This is second blow to Kayne after JP Morgan.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not like this actor. he likes to run as President of the United States. What do you think of his plan good or not?
He will get chance under freedom of speech and expression. As for his election possibility, he is not popular among any party.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a good decision on the side of Balenciaga. We should all rise up against any body or organizations that promote racism.
Post automatically merged:

Lol more like an attention seeker I think the both of them just like attention and they can do anything to get it.
Yes. Kanye West is a television fan who like to get attention from the audience. He can at extra mile to achieve that. Not only that, he is also a racist.

Last edited:

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
On the one hand, it's not entirely surprising that a company would want to distance itself from someone who has made such inflammatory comments. After all, Balenciaga is a French company and Kayne's remarks could easily be interpreted as anti-French.

On the other hand, we can't help but feel a little disappointed. Kayne is a hugely successful artist and has been a major force in the fashion world, helping to bring streetwear into the mainstream. His work with Balenciaga has been some of the most innovative and exciting in recent memory.

It's a shame to see such a talented designer being cut off from one of the biggest brands in the world, but we suppose it's just business.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nicely informed @Knowledge Quest ,
Celebrities should think before they speak, and Kayne was speaking for one hour. So nothing was surprise, people will not even try to find any positive remark in his long speech.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
I don't really follow updates on celebrities and all that, but for some time i have been hearing about kayne west, i heard he lost his wealth, how true is this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back