Barbie Movie

Tampa-girl7

Unfamiliar
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was wondering if any of you have watched the Barbie Movie ? I loved to play with my Barbie dolls when I was a child. I still have most of them and once in awhile pull them out to reminisce. I want to watch the movie when it is available to watch at home. I’m not expecting it to be great, but the little girl in me is curious to see it. If you’ve seen it did you enjoy it ?

josh

Complete Stranger
Sep 16, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was wondering if any of you have watched the Barbie Movie ? I loved to play with my Barbie dolls when I was a child. I still have most of them and once in awhile pull them out to reminisce. I want to watch the movie when it is available to watch at home. I’m not expecting it to be great, but the little girl in me is curious to see it. If you’ve seen it did you enjoy it ?
No I haven't seen . Maybe after the release in OTT platform here .

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not watched it and more than likely will not. If you do get it to watch when it comes out to watch at home please share how you like it.

moonlight_latte

Complete Stranger
Sep 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I had a collection of Barbie dolls too when I was young, but I gave them to my nieces already. I could still remember giving my dolls some haircuts back in the day 😅. And also, I am planning to watch the Barbie movie when I have some free time. I heard it was great.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.450
I don't when they compare Barbie with Oppenheimer. Those movies are to different and only thing for compare is release time and earned money. From other aspects they don't have many similar points.

Back