Become a life and career coach

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
A life and career coach is one who helps their clients set professional goals that would have a positive impact on their career life and as well as personal goals. This would be a great line of work to go into cause these days people are looking for experts that would put them through in their plannings.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.140
I think this is an occupation that only stupid people need. Asking advice from someone who has no experience in business itself or leading a successful life is ridiculous to me. For work, ask for the help of an experienced person in that field, and for life decisions, you can ask someone from the family who you know leads an orderly life.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Coaching, especially in life and career, is a highly profitable business model. You can not only make money by providing advice and tips but even create courses and sell them to your prospective customers.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.352
I hope that the world is changing every now and then. People nowadays have the obligation to choose from personal assistants to life and career coach for preparation of better future.

Nite

Notable
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$4.020
Raw Dex
$0.211
In these professions, you can provide valuable guidance, support, and expertise to help people make informed decisions, set achievable goals, and enhance their overall well-being. By seeking your assistance, people can proactively shape their lives and careers in a way that aligns with their aspirations and maximises their potential.

Back