Beer Money Forum halted PTP

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.033
From today we cannot earn for any posts on the beer money forum. Admin has banned large number of users who were running multiple accounts on the forum and others who were posting spam content and also announced that the budget is completed so till any further any announcement we won't be able to earn for our posts on the forum.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
That is so crucial. Why are there many users using multiple accounts and spamming the site. Nah the good members are affected on their toxic habits. What they have done went back to them.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.033
These sort of users are everywhere and recently even Referral index forum banned many users like that and they only make things difficult for us as forum face problems because of them

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
These sort of users are everywhere and recently even Referral index forum banned many users like that and they only make things difficult for us as forum face problems because of them
I don't know that RIF banned many users here. Those people must be kicked out from a forum site. It gives problem to the site and many good members will be affected.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.033
Admin shared that and this is the reason we are no longer earning the 5 cents for daily login bonus as there were used who were earning that from multiple accounts

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Admin shared that and this is the reason we are no longer earning the 5 cents for daily login bonus as there were used who were earning that from multiple accounts
My gosh, how poor they are. I don't have any idea how they did it creating multiple accounts. That was also the problem before of postbucks having members with multiple accounts. I think they're infectious scammers.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.033
They are so upgraded and find ways to scam websites with new ways daily and do that on different websites and there new target is forum coin so hope they can somehow control that

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
They are so upgraded and find ways to scam websites with new ways daily and do that on different websites and there new target is forum coin so hope they can somehow control that
I am hoping that the site owner can detect them earlier. I have read the post of the moderator that the site recently kicked out 2 members because of plagiarism issue.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.748
How accurate are they about the detecting does who have multiple accounts? My account was also banned there but that's the account i have been using there for months, i do not have enough time to even be active on that single account, not to mention running multiple accounts. I sent a message to the admin via email but i have not gotten any response yet. That was how my account was banned back then on bizdustry, if i am not mistaken, it was @Joshua Farrell who investigated and help sort out the whole thing and the ban was lifted.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.708
wow that is bad peaple are so desprete for money creating multiple accounts greatly hurts forums I hope it will continue to pay even if it's just 1 cent per post it's fine by me

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$1.240
Raw Dex
$0.040
How accurate are they about the detecting does who have multiple accounts? My account was also banned there but that's the account i have been using there for months, i do not have enough time to even be active on that single account, not to mention running multiple accounts. I sent a message to the admin via email but i have not gotten any response yet. That was how my account was banned back then on bizdustry, if i am not mistaken, it was @Joshua Farrell who investigated and help sort out the whole thing and the ban was lifted.
For Administration and Moderation, XenForo software on the default settings, will only allow you to see if people are using the same IP address. That in itself can be an issue for people living in the same community, and if the staff of a forum thinks that relying only on that will tell them if someone is running multiple accounts.

Bizdustry and RIF, has an addon that extends moderation capabilities, that allows those with the power to use the addon, to see if people are actually using and logging into more than one account, through browser based and device based cookie history.

I am not sure if Beer Money Forum have started using that addon, so I cannot say whether or not any of the "multiple account" bans are justified there, aside from obvious ways to identify, like email address use, public and private mentions of who the individual user is, and whether or not they are creating accounts with similar names and the like.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.748
For Administration and Moderation, XenForo software on the default settings, will only allow you to see if people are using the same IP address. That in itself can be an issue for people living in the same community, and if the staff of a forum thinks that relying only on that will tell them if someone is running multiple accounts.

Bizdustry and RIF, has an addon that extends moderation capabilities, that allows those with the power to use the addon, to see if people are actually using and logging into more than one account, through browser based and device based cookie history.

I am not sure if Beer Money Forum have started using that addon, so I cannot say whether or not any of the "multiple account" bans are justified there, aside from obvious ways to identify, like email address use, public and private mentions of who the individual user is, and whether or not they are creating accounts with similar names and the like.
Thanks for the explanation, it is well though.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
That is sad news to learn that BMF is disabling the reward earning program.I do hope the team there can quickly employ a heavy recovery measure to counter act this development.I have fallen in love with the BMF forum and it hold so many wonderful memories.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.033
I think it's just temporary and we can expect the website to pay again either for company reviews only or for booth comments and threads across different sections of the website
Post automatically merged:

It was just an announcement and we will know very soon if we will earn from our posts by Aug or later but I will very soon we will start earning from it

Last edited:

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I think it's just temporary and we can expect the website to pay again either for company reviews only or for booth comments and threads across different sections of the website
Post automatically merged:

It was just an announcement and we will know very soon if we will earn from our posts by Aug or later but I will very soon we will start earning from it
That is a way to go,keeping up a good spirit is the best medicine.I do not want anything to happen tp BMF forum but sadly there is nothing i can do in my individual capacity.Let us wait and see and keep up the hope and faith that all will normalize.I will check through with the announcement.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.033
I am sure about it because Mr. B said that we have completed the budget and now will wait for more budget from the management so we may expect more company reviews

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
I strongly believe they will definitely start again with the paying for comments, according to the management team, the contract they got has expired, hence the reason why they halted the payment, it has exhausted, so something new is definitely cooking up that would also benefit members like we.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.033
If Mr. B was the boss then we may not have faced this but since he is an employee of the website now he has to follow instruction of the owners

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.708
If Mr. B was the boss then we may not have faced this but since he is an employee of the website now he has to follow instruction of the owners
Yes of course I hope it will pay something no matter how much I just hope it won't stop paying I'm sure it won't be the case because a lot of users will leave the forum for sure

Back