Benefits of knowing your customers better

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
One major benefits of knowing your customers better as a business owner is that it creates a sense of loyalty not just form your part but also from your customers. I have a bank account i rarely make use of, but on my birthday, this bank was the first to actually send me a happy birthday message as early as 12am while my main bank didn't. This act alone made me start making use of that particular bank more often.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Yes it is a good idea to know your customers better as a business owner. You would make them draw closer to you as you are showing that you are willing to be friendly and cordial with them

Sameemohs

Complete Stranger
Oct 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Knowing your customers better offers several benefits:

1.Personalization:
Tailor products and services to individual preferences.
2.Improved Customer Service:
Address needs more effectively.
3.Customer Loyalty:
Build trust and foster long-term relationships.
4.Increased Sales:
Recommend relevant products and upsell/cross-sell.
5.Market Insights:
Understand trends and adapt your business strategy.
6.Efficient Marketing:
Target the right audience with precision.
7. Feedback Loop:
Collect valuable insights for product improvements.

By knowing your customers, you can create a more satisfying and mutually beneficial business-customer relationship.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The first thing a business owner or a company manager needs to do before starting any business and start producing any products is to know their target group and their customers so that they can work on holding the customers.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.863
When your customer feels a sense of connection with you as a business person, there is nothing that would make that customer to stop patronizing you. Business men try to know their customers better and create bonds with them.

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.103
It's very important to know your customer better because at first you will know what the customers need and interact with him regarding his feeling this can bring long detention of such customer

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
There are so many benefits to know our customers better, as we can better deal them , we can convince them on our product. We'll talk accordingly and not to let them angry.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's very important to know your customer better because at first you will know what the customers need and interact with him regarding his feeling this can bring long detention of such customer
You said it well, knowing our customers in the business world is the first thing we need to do as a business owner, since a business is depend on a customers need and customers demand it is very mandatory to know our customers.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.970
Getting to know your customers better is a great way to boost your relationships with them. By doing it, you can build brand loyalty and improve your customer service. Therefore, take the time to connect with your customers and know more about their needs and preferences.

Ratine

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.211
By the act of getting to know your customers better, the business owners could be in a very good position to serve them better and guarantee their customer satisfaction.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Yes, it is better to know your customer when you're a business owner. That will help you to design and modify your product for the better sale.

Back