Benefits of working under someone

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
These days everyone wants to be a business owner, but the truth of the matter is not everyone can actually run a business. While working under someone or running a business under someone might seem like you are limiting yourself, it does has it benefits. One major benefit of working under someone is that you do not have to worry about decision making and sales. At the end of the month there is an assurance that you will get paid.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
These days everyone wants to be a business owner, but the truth of the matter is not everyone can actually run a business. While working under someone or running a business under someone might seem like you are limiting yourself, it does has it benefits. One major benefit of working under someone is that you do not have to worry about decision making and sales. At the end of the month there is an assurance that you will get paid.
One of the benefit of working under someone is that, you will have an idea about what goes on in such business and an opportunity to start something similar in the long run .

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
One of the benefit of working under someone is that, you will have an idea about what goes on in such business and an opportunity to start something similar in the long run .
Very true, before I started my own business, I worked under someone for a year and all the knowledge I got during that time has helped me so much on how I am running mine and in some certain areas.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Another advantage of working under someone is that you have your income monthly or weekly no matter what and you won't be the one to cater in terms of lose

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
Another advantage of working under someone is that you have your income monthly or weekly no matter what and you won't be the one to cater in terms of lose
Very true, it does not matter how sales goes, the business owner has to look for ways to pay you your salary. But when you are the business owner, no sales means no money.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.452
I agree with you on that matter. Working under someone is indeed very great idea for me. That is because you don't have to struck your head with the way inflation hits the business and the economy. One sure thing with you is that you are guaranteed on getting your salaries at the end of the month as long as you are working.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
I agree with you on that matter. Working under someone is indeed very great idea for me. That is because you don't have to struck your head with the way inflation hits the business and the economy. One sure thing with you is that you are guaranteed on getting your salaries at the end of the month as long as you are working.
Yes and for does who might want to start their business, it would be wise to work under someone so they can get more experience before starting their own business

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
That's normal if you work in an office, businesses or company, you're paid. Though they profit less but they're obliged to pay the workers. I think it's the nature of working with someone else. It's better that way than to struggle financially.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
Apparently it seems to be very stressful situation. But in reality it do have so many benefits inside it. As you'll get salary on time. You don't need to worry about customers. Or other things plus one more benefit as you'll feel a sort of good impact of this on your mental health. As when we remain our own boss then we started feeling depress and sometimes we become lazy.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
There's no problem working with a boss or manager because there's a sure salary awaiting every 15th and 30th of the month instead of looking up to the sky and sigh because there's no money to buy for food or business no profit.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.452
Apparently it seems to be very stressful situation. But in reality it do have so many benefits inside it. As you'll get salary on time. You don't need to worry about customers. Or other things plus one more benefit as you'll feel a sort of good impact of this on your mental health. As when we remain our own boss then we started feeling depress and sometimes we become lazy.
The main benefit for that when you work for someone there is no such hustles and the stresses for paying the workers salaries and the losses that the business makes especially when the business performs poorly.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
The main benefit for that when you work for someone there is no such hustles and the stresses for paying the workers salaries and the losses that the business makes especially when the business performs poorly.
That's right you're free from the burden of responsibilities like bills in the office salaries of the workers, allowances of some workers and retirement benefits for employers. They're not easy.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.180
If I will work under someone, he or shw will be mostly responsible. I will not be responsible for entire project. If I am responsible for everything then I will be boss.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
One of the key benefits of working under someone is that you would gain relevant experience on how to run the business especially if you owners of the business has huge knowledge on business management.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
If you work with someone your only obligation is to work and get paid. There's no hassle thinking on how to pay huge bills. We just count our earnings, spend and save only.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you work under someone who is very good with what he does, you get a lot of chances to learn. For instance, if you work under a marketer, you will learn marketing tricks.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
Those who work under a skilled marketer can be influenced by the techniques of their boss on how to do effective marketing. It is a big advantage not unless if there is no interest to run a business of his own.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
While a lot of people prefer to be their own boss, working for someone also have its benefits. If you are working for a capable manager, you have a lot to learn from him/her. Accumulate the experience and knowledge while working for someone. May be some day, you can run your own business.

Back