Best Crypto Wallet for Indian Users

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I hope some of you are aware that yesterday my wallet got compromised and I lost around $15 of crypto currency but that's past and we need to look forward to how to recover that loss and stay careful for the future and I just now need to get payment from Post bucks in LTC and would like to know suggestion about the best crypto wallet for Indian users. I don't see many Indian users active on the platform and even if they are, they are not interested in crypto so I hope others at least have some connection with Indian users and they are aware of the best, and safe wallet for crypto which also has a low fee.

I am not thinking about Binance, trust, or probit Global.

Please suggest. Thanks

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I hope some of you are aware that yesterday my wallet got compromised and I lost around $15 of crypto currency but that's past and we need to look forward to how to recover that loss and stay careful for the future and I just now need to get payment from Post bucks in LTC and would like to know suggestion about the best crypto wallet for Indian users. I don't see many Indian users active on the platform and even if they are, they are not interested in crypto so I hope others at least have some connection with Indian users and they are aware of the best, and safe wallet for crypto which also has a low fee.

Please suggest. Thanks
I am so sorry about that. Unfortunately, these things can happen. Binance is a good option. Why are you not thinking about it?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I previously faced issues with its KYC and am not 100% sure if it will work so I am trying to look at other options that can be favorable and easy to use and have low fee

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.090
I previously faced issues with its KYC and am not 100% sure if it will work so I am trying to look at other options that can be favorable and easy to use and have low fee
Create Coinbase wallet. I could recommand you to do coinbase wallet as I am doing to store cryptocurrencies. As Coinbase doesn't have to provide seed phrase like TrustWallet so no risk of compromised + if you are not going to trade between assets no KYC requirement. I am using Coinbase for years. It is painful that you lose your assets so no new deals. Join under me.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Create Coinbase wallet. I could recommand you to do coinbase wallet as I am doing to store cryptocurrencies. As Coinbase doesn't have to provide seed phrase like TrustWallet so no risk of compromised + if you are not going to trade between assets no KYC requirement. I am using Coinbase for years. It is painful that you lose your assets so no new deals. Join under me.
I would love to join Coinbase but I am not sure if it'll work the same for me as it's working for you. I'm feeling totally confused about it. Just today I installed Binance and kucoin but I didn't proceed with any and now again installed Trust as a new wallet but planning to start with Binance but only problem is I'm not comfortable with kyc

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.090
I would love to join Coinbase but I am not sure if it'll work the same for me as it's working for you. I'm feeling totally confused about it. Just today I installed Binance and kucoin but I didn't proceed with any and now again installed Trust as a new wallet but planning to start with Binance but only problem is I'm not comfortable with kyc
Kucoin verification is a head ache. They are too much demanding for the verification that fails after so many verification attempts. This is my personal trial of Kucoin verification.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Please suggest. Thanks
Sorry for your lost. I think app wallets are not that safe though they're most convenient to use. Hardware wallet are the most secured but not flexible. You can store your crypto in exchanges like Binance or Okx since their transfer fee is low.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Sorry for your lost. I think app wallets are not that safe though they're most convenient to use. Hardware wallet are the most secured but not flexible. You can store your crypto in exchanges like Binance or Okx since their transfer fee is low.
Thanks yeah every exchange or wallet has their limits and restrictions, pros and cons so its tough to decide which is the best and safe and also has lower fee so I have again started with trust wallet and will try to be more careful

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I would recommend you to use FAUCETPAY for most of your transactions for exchanging with others but only keep upto $500 there.Then use CEX for storing crypto or KRAKEN.When you want to grow your crypto portfolio then you need those two i have mentioned.Binance ussually requires a passort for KYC and ssince i ave been having a delay for my passport renewal it is not ideal for me.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I actually don't like to complete the KYC so I am looking for wallets that are safe and have low fee and there is no requirement of KYC ad that's why I am still with trust

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I actually don't like to complete the KYC so I am looking for wallets that are safe and have low fee and there is no requirement of KYC ad that's why I am still with trust
As long as you are in line wth the law then you should not have any problem with KYC.More people are calling for regulation in the crypto industry but one thing for sure is that cryptocurrency comes to solve a lot of challenges or barriers in the financial sector.Other wallet i would reccommend is payeer but they have quite a fee on transactions or AIRTM.I have been using these and they are excellent.

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't mind completing the Kyc but somehow I don't trust them and that's why not willing to upload my details but once I see more regulations then I won't mind completing mine

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
@Ginger i think Binance is the best so far with awesome features but if you seem to experience some challenges then my advice is for you to consider the ones i have recommended to you.Faucetpay,cex,airtm and payeer should give you a good user experience and i am sure that you will not have problems using them from India.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Binance is an exchange while probit is an online wallet. This two has high withdraw fees. But trustwallet is an offline wallet and it can be used anywhere. It is among the most reliable wallet. So trustwallet is the best option. Also coinomi

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Binance is an exchange while probit is an online wallet. This two has high withdraw fees. But trustwallet is an offline wallet and it can be used anywhere. It is among the most reliable wallet. So trustwallet is the best option. Also coinomi
I still have probit and yes its quite secure but the fee is too much high. I am working with trust for a few months now and it's good, but I don't have any idea about Coinomi

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I still have probit and yes its quite secure but the fee is too much high. I am working with trust for a few months now and it's good, but I don't have any idea about Coinomi
I don't think that probit is a ln offline wallet. And there is no online wallet that is safe because we might lose our funds if something should happen to the company. But trustwallet and coinomi are offline wallet. Even if something happens to the two, your coins will still be safe

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$2.390
It is unfortunate that people want to leave comments on almost all threads even when they do not have anything to add. Most of the commentators here do not have an answer to the question posted by @Ginger yet they want to leave comments.
I think Unocoin is one of the best crypto exchanges for Indians (it is based in India). I signed up with Unocoin a long time ago but never used it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is unfortunate that people want to leave comments on almost all threads even when they do not have anything to add. Most of the commentators here do not have an answer to the question posted by @Ginger yet they want to leave comments.
I think Unocoin is one of the best crypto exchanges for Indians (it is based in India). I signed up with Unocoin a long time ago but never used it.
Thanks for your answer, I will try it today and will see if its fine in all aspects and have low fee and full safety

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$2.390
You can fund your account with Indian currencies, I think this will be a very good feature for the people in India. However, before you try it, make sure it is approved by your government.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
You can fund your account with Indian currencies, I think this will be a very good feature for the people in India. However, before you try it, make sure it is approved by your government.
Yes I'll be doing that this weekend to read more about this wallet and it's usefulness and if it's legal or not

Back