Best Crypto Wallet for Indian Users

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.795
Imo, crypto wallets are universal, so they can be used by users in all countries, unless local wallets are available, such as local crypto exchanges. If you are looking for a crypto wallet that charges low transaction fees you can use non custodial wallets, such as Atomic and Trust wallets etc.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Imo, crypto wallets are universal, so they can be used by users in all countries, unless local wallets are available, such as local crypto exchanges. If you are looking for a crypto wallet that charges low transaction fees you can use non custodial wallets, such as Atomic and Trust wallets etc.
I am working with trust wallet at present and there are few issues with it like we cannot swap all currencies

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
I am working with trust wallet at present and there are few issues with it like we cannot swap all currencies
I think that nationality has little to do with wallets because if the wallet is decentralized your nationality does not matter, whether you are Spanish, Nigerian Indian or wherever, just look for the one that has high security and works according to your needs.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I hope some of you are aware that yesterday my wallet got compromised and I lost around $15 of crypto currency but that's past and we need to look forward to how to recover that loss and stay careful for the future and I just now need to get payment from Post bucks in LTC and would like to know suggestion about the best crypto wallet for Indian users. I don't see many Indian users active on the platform and even if they are, they are not interested in crypto so I hope others at least have some connection with Indian users and they are aware of the best, and safe wallet for crypto which also has a low fee.

I am not thinking about Binance, trust, or probit Global.

Please suggest. Thanks
Well if I may suggest, the Binance that you are not thinking of is the one I will say you should take up and make use of even as an Indian as there are many people who are from India that are making use of the Binance platform form all their dealings when it comes to crypto currency. Binance supports most countries around the world and with millions of people registered under it and millons of trades happening every minute, it should tell you that it is the most reliable and trustworthy.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.090
Well if I may suggest, the Binance that you are not thinking of is the one I will say you should take up and make use of even as an Indian as there are many people who are from India that are making use of the Binance platform form all their dealings when it comes to crypto currency. Binance supports most countries around the world and with millions of people registered under it and millons of trades happening every minute, it should tell you that it is the most reliable and trustworthy.
Some websites offers to deposit and withdraw with Binance Pay how is by scanning QR Code and get deposit into your wallet, but they are not the majority of the websites but it is good way.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.795
It seems that it will be difficult to find a crypto wallet that can meet all user needs, from available crypto, to features that really help users. to get more complete features users can use crypto exchanges such as WazirX, Guarda, Zebpay, Unocoin, BuyU etc.

Back