Best punishment for kids

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.333
Kids must not be punished through corporal punishment. Their minds are blank like a sheet of paper, it is best for the parents to nurture the children with the right values and morals so that when they grow up what they learned won't depart from them.

Last edited:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.853
It depends though, like in the western world, people often consider spanking or beating the child as abuse but over here in Africa, it is considered as an effective way to discipline a child.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.333
In New Zealand spanking a child is a crime. A parent will be put to prison. When I was there a dad felt cranky about the behaviour of his son he threw a pillow case to his son. The son called the police and his dad stayed behind bars for 24 hours. He divorced his wife and left his wife and son jobless. He was so enraged of his ungrateful son.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.170
Raw Dex
$0.003
I think if the child did something wrong, the best thing to do is to talk to them and let them know why what s(he) did was wrong. When I misbehaved, my parents used to require me to do some household chores like mopping the floor. Actually, a healthier form of discipline approach is positive reinforcement, setting future expectations.

Back