Best way to deal with life's fears

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
I just tell myself the future is next day future is vague. We're building it everyday so future is next day, however if life reaches old age, that's the future we have to face no choice but we have to be financially prepared when old age comes.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I am very afraid for my future, in a tomorrow without my parents! Being unemployed and mostly disabled, I wonder: what will I be able to do and what will become of me when that bad moment arrives? šŸ˜„ šŸ˜„

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
Well, I am very afraid for my future, in a tomorrow without my parents! Being unemployed and mostly disabled, I wonder: what will I be able to do and what will become of me when that bad moment arrives? šŸ˜„ šŸ˜„
I am so sorry to hear about your fear of the future. God is there to help you. He will never fail you, my friend.:(

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
Best way to deal with our fears is by praying. Prayers helps in many ways God knows how to take away our fears and troubles so i think the best way is to pray.
Yes, so right, prayer is a very strong weapon to defeat fears and insecurities. God never fails.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am so sorry to hear about your fear of the future. God is there to help you. He will never fail you, my friend.:(
Thanks for your prayers for me my friendšŸ™šŸ™. So I am confident that then, whatever circumstance could happen to me at that bad moment, however I will surely find a solution that will allow me to continue in my life.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
Thanks for your prayers for me my friendšŸ™šŸ™. So I am confident that then, whatever circumstance could happen to me at that bad moment, however I will surely find a solution that will allow me to continue in my life.
God never allows you to be alone when that moment comes, the one you fear about it. He will guide you with what to do through the Holy Spirit. Always talk to God. Ask Him the right thing to do when that moment comes.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I remember when I was a huge over thinker I believed I improved I don't think that far ahead and that helps I also needed psychological help to make me less worried

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
I remember when I was a huge over thinker I believed I improved I don't think that far ahead and that helps I also needed psychological help to make me less worried
That's what we need when we cannot anymore manage our distress. We need someone to listen to us and foremost to God.

Sherafina Duncan

Complete Stranger
Jun 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How can one deal with fears that come with the unknown. You know like fear of the future that you just assumed
I also often feel afraid of the day to come. like fear what if suddenly I die and leaving a lot of regrets in life? Therefore, to face that fear, I try to live as best I can, be kind to others, and of course pray to God to always help me face life.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
anyway, I'm sure that pratically no one is free from fears. After all, fear is an emotion common to all human beings. I have been told personally that no emotion can be erased, but it is still possible to control it. But I also understand that keeping control over every emotion like the fear, it's not easy.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.740
I think people really need to have set concrete plans and means that can able themselves to plan for the future well. They can do this by developing a saving habit of the little by little as it can build up with time and help them with to tackle unplanned and emergency economic difficulties in the future.

Back