Best ways to keep the screen of out phone from cracking

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.980
Raw Dex
$0.020
I replaced my phone screen a while back and I couldn't understand why the screen should be that expensive to change. So I know the only way to stop spending so much on a phone screen is to prevent it from cracking. So how do you prevent your phone screen from cracking

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
buy a screen protector. it helps a lot. I have 13 month old who loves my phones. Knowing how kids are, when she feels like throwing the phone any direction she likes she does so, a screen protector will then prevent my phone from cracking. i don't know how many times my phone has been thrown around and i still have my screen intact.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.980
Raw Dex
$0.020
buy a screen protector. it helps a lot. I have 13 month old who loves my phones. Knowing how kids are, when she feels like throwing the phone any direction she likes she does so, a screen protector will then prevent my phone from cracking. i don't know how many times my phone has been thrown around and i still have my screen intact.
oh really then I have to check and buy the one that will suit my screen. I need to protect my screen more

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Screen protector didn't protect my screen as I've expected funny enough the last time my phone fell the screen protector was somewhat intact but the screen has blackout. The best thing is don't let it crack.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
oh really then I have to check and buy the one that will suit my screen. I need to protect my screen more
you should. having a phone with a cracked screen isn't really good. It ends up not functioning fine and having to be a repeat offender at the phone shop isn't good for your pocket

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.980
Raw Dex
$0.020
you should. having a phone with a cracked screen isn't really good. It ends up not functioning fine and having to be a repeat offender at the phone shop isn't good for your pocket
I will try to get a phone screen guard to keep my phone protected. i spent a lot last time to fix the screen.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Its a good thing tho protect your screen from cracking, I've abandoned my phone for months now since I couldn't get enough money to repair the broken screen !
I will try to get a phone screen guard to keep my phone protected. i spent a lot last time to fix the screen.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Screen protector didn't protect my screen as I've expected funny enough the last time my phone fell the screen protector was somewhat intact but the screen has blackout. The best thing is don't let it crack.
Screen protector can not give you 100% guarantee. It will only protect your phone screen from crack gotten from small fall.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A screen protector helps to keep your screen safe from minor damages not big damages like close impact. The best way to protect a phone is to be careful with it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$12.103
The first step you should take would be to buy a glass protector, though I believe almost everyone has this, the next thing to do is always be conscious of where you place your phone. Most people place their phones in their bags with other objects like keys and other hard objects.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The first step you should take would be to buy a glass protector, though I believe almost everyone has this, the next thing to do is always be conscious of where you place your phone. Most people place their phones in their bags with other objects like keys and other hard objects.
Many make mistakes like that and later kept wondering how their screen got cracked .šŸ‘

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.065
Raw Dex
$0.150
I replaced my phone screen a while back and I couldn't understand why the screen should be that expensive to change. So I know the only way to stop spending so much on a phone screen is to prevent it from cracking. So how do you prevent your phone screen from cracking
In my country, we use a phone screen protector called 'tempered glass.'

Last edited:
Back