Biggest mistake in financing

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
We are humans prone to commit mistakes but it does not mean that because we are humans, we cannot control our mistakes. What to do to avoid big mistakes in financing? Have self-control and discipline yourself not to get tempted by useless things that may zero your finances. One big mistake is not investing at an early age, if possible start investing at age 20. You can diversify your investments once you are in your 30s and the more when you are there in the retirement age. You will live on interest and financial freedom.

Last edited:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Actually, my niece had a project to do a business feasibility study. It was a successful one. She had learned the importance of it.
That's one of the contents of the senior high. Young people learned while they earned. Your niece may incline in business.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
I also think that young ones need to learn financial management as early as possible.

Not doing the homework properly is one of the main reasons why many people regret financing a business. People should know the importance of financial analysis and business opportunities when it comes comes to investing in the right manner.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
The mindset of some people is why save or invest at a young age when old age is still so far away? They will only regret once they are already in their 50s and no saving is done.

Last edited:

Fidelia

Somewhat Known
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.110
For me, the biggest financial mistake was not going for a skill. I felt that because I was schooling, I didn't need a skill. I lived in penury with my bsc certificate till I got a skill.

Cam

Administrator
Admin
Mar 30, 2024
Dex
$95.096
Raw Dex
$2.784
I think the biggest mistake centers around secondary education. If you've got a plan, college is great. If you don't know exactly what you're doing, collecting student loans doesn't make a lot of sense.

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.003
That is some good advice on investment that you have shared. I will start investing my money soon.
One finance mistake I have ever made is taking unnecessary loans from loan apps, I am still stuck in paying them back. When I am done, I will never take those loans again.

Back