Binance USDT address not compatible with Faucetpay

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.763
I have noticed that the USDT address provided by Binance is not compatible with Faucetpay. Has anyone else noticed this problem. If yes, which USDT address are you using with your Faucetpay account?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I think this problem started when Binance changed all the deposit addresses. I tried to deposit a coin, but it wouldn't go and I had to use Kucoin instead

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
As far as I know, Binance supports ERC 20 and TRC 20, so you can use the right one for linked addresses on faucetpay. Your mistake, because you chose the wrong blockchain. so that the USDT address that you created does not match faucetpay.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
As far as I know, Binance supports ERC 20 and TRC 20, so you can use the right one for linked addresses on faucetpay. Your mistake, because you chose the wrong blockchain. so that the USDT address that you created does not match faucetpay.
This could be the mistake. He's lucky he didn't lose the money by sending it to the wrong chain, even though it's possible to recover your coins if you are guided through the right steps.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
In general, wrong sending due to blockchain errors will fail, so the coins you send are not lost, therefore we need to change the blockchain to send a coin with a bridge of chain.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Faucet pay doesn't support some wallet addresses from Binance. I tried withdrawing BCH from faucet pay yesterday to a Binance BCH address but it kept saying invalid address. Had to swap to BNB and send it to a BNB address still from Binance and it went through.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Faucet pay doesn't support some wallet addresses from Binance. I tried withdrawing BCH from faucet pay yesterday to a Binance BCH address but it kept saying invalid address. Had to swap to BNB and send it to a BNB address still from Binance and it went through.
Maybe you have used the old Bitcoin cash address format that starts with the number 1 or number 3. Both or you entered the wrong CashAddr for example: bitcoincash:qpf9wrwv9aysk30eqppz7nhl8awyrzamjxtsup0ar, but you only need to use qpf9wrwv9aysk30eqppz7nhl8awyrzamjgxtsup0ar

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is the first time I am hearing about this. I was thinking that faucetpay can send coins to any other wallet in the world but you should be able to send to trustwallet
I have noticed that the USDT address provided by Binance is not compatible with Faucetpay. Has anyone else noticed this problem. If yes, which USDT address are you using with your Faucetpay account?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.763
While creating an address on Binance the user has to select the blockchain network for the coin, and for USDT at present, it appears that TRC network is not available, mainly BEP network is shown, so there is a deposit error.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
While creating an address on Binance the user has to select the blockchain network for the coin, and for USDT at present, it appears that TRC network is not available, mainly BEP network is shown, so there is a deposit error.
When you are about to create a USDT address and choose an unavailable TRC network, you shouldn't force yourself to use the BEP chain, which of course won't support any TRC wallet including faucetpay.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Maybe you have used the old Bitcoin cash address format that starts with the number 1 or number 3. Both or you entered the wrong CashAddr for example: bitcoincash:qpf9wrwv9aysk30eqppz7nhl8awyrzamjxtsup0ar, but you only need to use qpf9wrwv9aysk30eqppz7nhl8awyrzamjgxtsup0ar
This is really technical and I don't seem to really grasp it. I can't even find the difference between the two addresses that you posted there. A little further explanation would help matters here.

Back