Binance

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Any binance users? I love Binance. Its been my wallet for a long time now. And I have to admit, it's the best place for me as a holder. Gaining interest on a daily basis is a dream. It beats having Savings account. But as you know, cryptocurrency is a risky business so I am always very careful.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Binance is an exchange, not a wallet. Trustwallet is Binance's wallet, while CZ does Binance business.
Do you only invest there?
I agree. Many people mistakes Binance as a wallet, while someone even said there's Binance faucet in a thread. Yeah, Trust Wallet is from Binance, and so is Coinmarketcap I think.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.090
They have disabled Advcash, Yandex Money withdrawals so it is not again also supporting Payeer cash outs from Biannce then you need to cash out to Payeer using LTC network not from them directly now under maintenance is over.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.795
Actually, Binance is just a crypto exchange, even though Binance allows its users to save crypto and get Binance earn (interest) from the amount of crypto you save, but because Binance is not a wallet, you don't have a private key, so you don't have control over managing your crypto.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Binance is the best crypto-currency exchange platform in my own opinion. I have been using it for some years now and the experience has been very much amazing. Followed by kucoin.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.000
Whether you want to trade, invest, or earn staking rewards or interest on your assets, you will find Binance very useful. However, it is a centralized exchange, therefore, there are risks associated with using Binance.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.460
Raw Dex
$0.050
Till date my searching and reading reviews about Binance shows that it is legit one, and no need to have fear while using it. But always be careful in online exchange and wallets, don't put much more amount in any.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Till date my searching and reading reviews about Binance shows that it is legit one, and no need to have fear while using it. But always be careful in online exchange and wallets, don't put much more amount in any.
Of course, CZ have actually tried as much as possible to be transparent. That is why so many people trust binance.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Binance is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world but I am still not a member of this exchange since in my country they opened a headquarters and now they sell all the information of the users to the government and I do not like that.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Any binance users? I love Binance. Its been my wallet for a long time now. And I have to admit, it's the best place for me as a holder. Gaining interest on a daily basis is a dream. It beats having Savings account. But as you know, cryptocurrency is a risky business so I am always very careful.
Binance is the best exchange one could ever have and even think of in the world of crypto as it is being used by millions of people completing billions of transactions every minute with high security and giving holders a means by which they can increase their earnings through some other forms or activities in the exchange as there is mining and then they have some giveaway programs and promos that they run all the time.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Obviously, binance is the world leader when it comes to cryptocurrency, they lead while other cryptocurrency exchange platforms follow, they set the pace for others, and it is very reputable and commendable, excellent services and good customer care service.
Any binance users? I love Binance. Its been my wallet for a long time now. And I have to admit, it's the best place for me as a holder. Gaining interest on a daily basis is a dream. It beats having Savings account. But as you know, cryptocurrency is a risky business so I am always very careful.e

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Penis is a very big crypto-currency exchange that has gained popularity over time and it's the best cryptocurrency exchange in the world right now.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think binance is a great platfrom I use it and it's very user friendly and in general great platfrom it's a platfrom I use the most and I recommend it to everyone

Back