Bingo Plus, good or bad business

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Bingo Plus is one of the offers of Sweatcon company. It is so interesting. I may download this app and enjoy palying Bingo and win a jackpot prize. It costs 1 peso to paly. I think, it is only in the Philippienes. You might have it there in your country but in other version. Youmay see the number of stars users vited for this app meaning they earned something from this app.

1674630937862.jpeg
What can you say guys, are you familiar with this game Bingo? I think it islegit because we can see some apps that suppoort this app.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I am not familiar with this game and I don't even know how it works. I think I should just check it. I am a game lover
Bingo Plus is one of the offers of Sweatcon company. It is so interesting. I may download this app and enjoy palying Bingo and win a jackpot prize. It costs 1 peso to paly. I think, it is only in the Philippienes. You might have it there in your country but in other version. Youmay see the number of stars users vited for this app meaning they earned something from this app.

View attachment 1033
What can you say guys, are you familiar with this game Bingo? I think it islegit because we can see some apps that suppoort this app.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I am not familiar with this game and I don't even know how it works. I think I should just check it. I am a game lover
I am also not familiar but I am going to download the app anyway, it is free to download and join. It is legit. I learned it thru my search.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.291
It sounds like an interesting game. Believe it or not, I am not good at playing it. Some of my friends were making fun of me for not knowing to play this before.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
It sounds like an interesting game. Believe it or not, I am not good at playing it. Some of my friends were making fun of me for not knowing to play this before.
I also don't know how to play this game. It's so interesting because it pays users.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
I have not heard about this app before, as for the game in particular, i do not have any idea of how to pay it. I am not really into playing games to earn at the moment though.

Back