Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Bitch Media Writing Article Site

This day, I stumbled on a writing site Bitch Media. I read the feedback and comments and the results were all positive. I cannot give you the proof of payment yet. I have not yet applied on this site. I am just overwhelmed with happiness for the belief that this site could be my dream site. You can also apply to this site, but take note, the niche is feminism. The payment method is unspecified to mean it could be through PayPal or Crypto. But once you are there already, you can get info about the manner of payment. Bitch Media is hiring for feminism pieces, so men can apply this but you must write only about famine aspects. The writings must be backed up with evidence and statistics. Your writing must be well-researched. The site wants personal experiences with thought and discussion provoking that have connections with larger social forces. It seems not hard to do. We can do research about the statistical figures on the topic related to femininity. The article’s word count starts from 1,200 to 3,000 words. They pay between $150 to $1,000 per article depending on what category your article falls into

If you are interested, why not apply to Bitch Media? I will also apply on this day. I just want to share it with you.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
Sounds nice but i am not really much into much writing. When it comes to professional writing, i still have a long way to go. I can share this with others i know that are into writing though.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Bitch Media Writing Article Site

This day, I stumbled on a writing site Bitch Media. I read the feedback and comments and the results were all positive. I cannot give you the proof of payment yet. I have not yet applied on this site. I am just overwhelmed with happiness for the belief that this site could be my dream site. You can also apply to this site, but take note, the niche is feminism. The payment method is unspecified to mean it could be through PayPal or Crypto. But once you are there already, you can get info about the manner of payment. Bitch Media is hiring for feminism pieces, so men can apply this but you must write only about famine aspects. The writings must be backed up with evidence and statistics. Your writing must be well-researched. The site wants personal experiences with thought and discussion provoking that have connections with larger social forces. It seems not hard to do. We can do research about the statistical figures on the topic related to femininity. The article’s word count starts from 1,200 to 3,000 words. They pay between $150 to $1,000 per article depending on what category your article falls into

If you are interested, why not apply to Bitch Media? I will also apply on this day. I just want to share it with you.
This will be very good but I feel like they may need experts to work on their website

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
There are a lot of writing website that are springing up and flocking the internet but I have not joined this one.

Sounds nice but i am not really much into much writing. When it comes to professional writing, i still have a long way to go. I can share this with others i know that are into writing though.
You just try you may submit one article on feminity and culture once a month. Just edit or proofread your writing. You never know if you are good at it. You unleashed your potential.

Back