Bitforex.com Review

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Bitforex is a crypto exchange launched in 2018 and registered in Seychelles and based in Singapore. The Bitforex exchange is available for Web and mobile versions of the GooglePlay and AppStore apps and also has several trading features such as Spot, Perpetual/derivativ and margin trading. Users can also trade NFT, Earn and Loans. Users can also purchase crypto using a debt/credit card or pay via e-payment apps such as MoonPay, Coinify, Advcash, Banza and Mercuryo.
Trading Fee 0.10% Takers and Makers
The withdrawal fee will depend on the network fee and is different for each type of crypto.

Even though the Bitforex exchange is user-friendly, safe and reliable, it seems that it is less interested or unable to compete with other crypto exchanges.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.800
Do you have to do KYC in order to use this exchange. Binance does not allow you even to send and receive without KYC, however, you can use Coinbase without KYV verification. What about Bitforerx?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Do you have to do KYC in order to use this exchange. Binance does not allow you even to send and receive without KYC, however, you can use Coinbase without KYV verification. What about Bitforerx?
At Bitrorex we don't need kyc to some extent more $1k. At first Binance also didn't require kyc up to a $2k limit, but it was abused by money launderers. they always withdraw under $ 2k, so Binance is protested by many governments, At Coinbase I also use kyc.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
That it is installed in Singapore and registered in Seychelles I do not know if it gives me good vibes, but well, I have not heard any controversy about them, maybe they are doing things right, but in this crazy crypto world nothing is known.

Back