$0.000

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is a top notch and quality paid to post site,you will likely have a very good experience there.

I am with them and I have had a good experience there.But I am at the level where I can make some bucks through services unlike posting only.If I see the marketplace consistently being utilized then I will be even more active there.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.460
Raw Dex
$0.050
I joined this forum and I knows it very well admin is so cooperative which gives prompt response of any query. There are a lot of oppurtunity of earning. Its rating is very high plus a lot of positive posts are present about this site.

Bizdustry

Complete Stranger
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are from certain regions you can't register, seems it's due to the horrible experience the owner has had in the past.
Both why is the site not allowing new members
We do not discriminate against Nigerians, Africans, or other ethic group for that matter. As explained in my previous post, the advertisers pay very little for this Geographic, and currently, around 80% of our active userbase base is from Africa - we have temporarily halted registrations from this region with the hope of expanding the demographics to become more diverse and increase advertisement revenue overall for our money forum.

Back