Not Paying 🚫 Bizdustry

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bizdustry is one of the best paid to post websites and it was the first ever forum that I joined, I cashed out several times from it.

Current credits
20 BizNotes per post
(20 BizNotes = $0.02)

Daily limits
50 posts daily

Payment options
LTC
PayPal

You can withdraw your BizNotes when you buy VIP membership or you can exchange it with other members who provide exchange services.

You can use my referral link to join:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.563
I have so much respect for bizdustry, cause it is actually the very first forum i joined, before i came to know about other forums. My stay there was amazing and really earned a lot from the forum.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This forum has been one of the paying forum that has been consistent and have a stable rules. Since I have know them more than 2 years now, they have only been paying 20 biznote and limit of 50 post per day.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.150
You do not have to upgrade to receive payment. You can exchange with other VIP members to receive payment form Bizdustry. I am using this site for more than two years

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.710
I thought Bizdustry is not paying another member or not accepting new registration.
If it does, maybe it's a good time for those who want to join the site.
I thought this is not a paid-to-post site. Have you applied already? can you please give me updates and your referral link? I think it is a good site based on the post.I opened the site and saw there most people from here are registered there.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.710
I have heard a lot of good things about this forum but I am not happy with the way they are not allowing new people to work on the site
Why is the site not allowing new members? That site might not be strong or have limited offers. I am not interested to join. I can not any more mange many sites. I have a job offline.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Why is the site not allowing new members? That site might not be strong or have limited offers. I am not interested to join. I can not any more mange many sites. I have a job offline.
Ok, they may have limited offers. It is better for you to stick to few forums if not one, if you have an offline job that pays far better than forums and may not give you the time to work a lot of forums

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.710
Ok, they may have limited offers. It is better for you to stick to few forums if not one, if you have an offline job that pays far better than forums and may not give you the time to work a lot of forums
Yes, I have a good job with high pay, but I am happy doing online work too hehehe just to relieve boredom. I am only active here on RIF. Forum I joined the PB and am not active there.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I have a good job with high pay, but I am happy doing online work too hehehe just to relieve boredom. I am only active here on RIF. Forum I joined the PB and am not active there.
I will say RIF is a good post to paid forum to work on if you want to stick with one forum. This forum for me, is like chatting with friends to get updated about new things especially how to make more money

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
As a staff member at Bizdustry, I fully understand why Alex had to stop this incentive and I feel it was in the best interests of the forum and also for Alex to stop this. The quality of content was dropping and it was not helping the forum at all.

If you are a VIP member you need to withdraw your earnings by the 24th of May 2023 to get a payout on the 25th of May 2023. If you do not have VIP, you can purchase it to withdraw your earnings by May 24th.

There is something new though with the announcement of the pay stopping for posts and that is Valued Contributors. This is a group in which members of staff will add members of the forum to this group if the content they provide is of value and helps the forum.

If you do become a member of this group when it officially releases on the 25th of May, you will be able to withdraw your earnings for your contributions to Bizdustry.

This is quoted from the announcement thread

Valued Contributor group that allows you to directly withdraw your biznotes and earn from posting. You cannot participate in buying or selling of Biznotes and sharing accounts will result in revoking of this privilege.
So whilst pay-to-post is going away to some extent, you do have a chance to be able to earn that back if you are a valued contributor to Bizdustry :)

I hope this helps :)

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.880
I knew that bizdustry would stop the paid to post forum service. This is because it was rumoured for like a whole month before the service was shut down for that matter.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, in recent months, many forums have stopped paying users, but it doesn't matter. There are many ways to earn money online. Anyway, the biz wasn't that good to regret it

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.190
I think admin could not earn enough from Nigerian members. I think I read he tried get some members from other countrys but looks he didn't manag. Not matter good luck to him.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think admin could not earn enough from Nigerian members. I think I read he tried get some members from other countrys but looks he didn't manag. Not matter good luck to him.
Yeah i heard something. Well, you can't expect European people who have a good economy to work in these forums. It is natural that if you create such a forum, people from Tier 2 and Tier 3 countries, which do not have much income, will be attracted

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.145
I joined Bizdustry since 2020, Alex as admin has tried hard to cover all payments to its members starting from Youtube videos, bicycle sponsorships, etc. Symptoms of financial difficulties begin with an upgrade membership and no rewards for threads. Many inactive members are one of the causes of decreased income from Google Adsense.

Back