Not Paying đźš« Bizdustry

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.009
I also hope so too. I had friends that were members of bizdustry. I was just a member of postbucks. Anything that would make the site profitable to the owner is what it should do.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
It feels good to see Jordan, Nomad, heatman part of Bizdustry and I wish they go away with the membership so we all can join and start posting and earning from the website

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.009
It feels good to see Jordan, Nomad, heatman part of Bizdustry and I wish they go away with the membership so we all can join and start posting and earning from the website
Bizdustry is a forgotten story as far as paid posting is concerned. They would not return to paying people again. If you are following Alex's body language, you would understand that it is gone forever.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.400
Bizdustry has been and is still a good platform but sadly they want quality content and other activities for one to earn. However, there is a section that is called the bank there. You can purchase some biznotes and when you bank them then they will be growing at a percentage. That is also a good way to have a passive income.

At the end of the day, I think forums should think of a way to bring more active people and companies as advertisers then they will be sustainable.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.009
Bizdustry has been and is still a good platform but sadly they want quality content and other activities for one to earn. However, there is a section that is called the bank there. You can purchase some biznotes and when you bank them then they will be growing at a percentage. That is also a good way to have a passive income.

At the end of the day, I think forums should think of a way to bring more active people and companies as advertisers then they will be sustainable.
Bizdustry wants people from Tier 1 countries so that they would not lose advertisers. I have not heard about the bank thing. What are the parameters for the biz notes to grow? And can we even trust this platform again?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.400
Bizdustry wants people from Tier 1 countries so that they would not lose advertisers. I have not heard about the bank thing. What are the parameters for the biz notes to grow? And can we even trust this platform again?
Yes you can trust Bizdustry because the site is still standing strong and still with a lot of potential.You simply deposit some biznotes in the bank and then you have your biznotes grow at 0.25 percent every month without you doing anyting.This is more less like a log in reward which is pretty much decent.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.087
It saddens my heart how bizdustry scammed a lot of members on the platform. He allowed them to work and at the end of the day, he denied them payment.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I am actually impressed with Bizdustry and how they have upgraded a team on the website that will earn for their posts and others can stay motivated to get upgraded and earn

Back