Closed Blog Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.862
Referral Index Forum is needing some Webmaster-based blog articles. If you are a writer and you are proficient in your English grammar, I would like to hire you.

If you are interested in this position, please let me know and we can work out some form of payment agreement.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.055
How much are you willing to pay for each article, and what is the word count of each article? Will you provide keywords for the article, and how soon do they have to be delivered?

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.862
How much are you willing to pay for each article, and what is the word count of each article? Will you provide keywords for the article, and how soon do they have to be delivered?
As for payment, this is still being decided. I believe we are going to open an article team and will give them a fixed rate per article. As for keywords, those would not be supplied, as for delivery, that would be up to the writer. I'm not sure that we would have a word requirement, just however long it takes.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.862
Admin, how about this. I'm still interested in this.
I'm so sorry. I've been busy with several other things. I will try to get to this later today my time. Once I get the group formed and the settings configured, I will contact both you and Enxx directly. :)

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
I'm so sorry. I've been busy with several other things. I will try to get to this later today my time. Once I get the group formed and the settings configured, I will contact both you and Enxx directly. :)
Alright thanks for the response.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
Referral Index Forum is needing some Webmaster-based blog articles. If you are a writer and you are proficient in your English grammar, I would like to hire you.

If you are interested in this position, please let me know and we can work out some form of payment agreement.
I am a writer. I write on different platforms. You can try me.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.260
I am interested in writing blogs . I have been writing blogs for many years. You can hire me to your demands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back