Blogs

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$1.113
I am sure you can earn something when your blog site is popular and monetized by Google Adsense. I do have my own blog site but it is not monetized yet.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.718
Yes, you can earn money from your blog. I had a website with a page rank of 2 that earned me more than $200 per month. I wrote product reviews and made money with Google Adsense. It will take some time to monetize your blog, but don't give up. Make sure to write relevant posts and test your website on both a PC and a mobile phone.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$13.485
Raw Dex
$0.013
I am not a blogger but I know people earn well through blogging. One needs to write some unique and good content to get good traffic to earn well. I think it takes time to get approval from Google adsense so you should be patient and should not give up.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
But you still needs tons of traffic to make good money and where your visitors are coming from matter yoo
I know that. I am just saying that a blog will need up to 15 articles to get approved by Google AdSense
Post automatically merged:

Do you have a blog? Can you also guide me about the earnings and how much can we make?
I can't say that I have a blog because I have a free blog from blogspot but I don't post regularly there.
For you to start making money with blog, you will have to post regularly and it will take you time to start earning.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$2.700
can i make money from blogs.. how much time adsense get for approval
Sorry for being straight but with the kind of language you use in this forum, I doubt that you will get approved by Adsense. You need to be a good writer to get adsense approval.

MANASHA

Unfamiliar
Feb 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, you can make money from blogs through a variety of methods, including advertising, affiliate marketing, sponsored content, and more. One popular way to earn money from blogs is through Google AdSense, which is a program that allows website owners to display ads on their site and earn money when visitors click on those ads.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.700
My fair contribution on this should be this way. Blogging seems to be earning hugely amounts of money but the challenges for it is that initially investment which seems to be more costly and almost impossible.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
Yes, you can earn money from your blog. I had a website with a page rank of 2 that earned me more than $200 per month. I wrote product reviews and made money with Google Adsense. It will take some time to monetize your blog, but don't give up. Make sure to write relevant posts and test your website on both a PC and a mobile phone.
Do you still run the blog that earns you this money? I'm having problems with niche selection, and how saturated it is. Can one still make money with a
blog about small business ideas only, or is it a niche that's too saturated?

Back