Blurt Is Paying.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is a blog where you can write articles and get paid for anything you write. I've been using this since last year. I want you to give it a trial.
Blurt is a crypto currency and they have their own block chain. Presently, the rate is low and it's like #3.7. I make 200 blurts per day. I spent just 20 minutes on the site

Last edited by a moderator:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
This is a blog where you can write articles and get paid for anything you write. I've been using this since last year. I want you to give it a trial.
Blurt is a crypto currency and they have their own block chain. Presently, the rate is low and it's like #3.7. I make 200 blurts per day. I spent just 20 minutes on the site
I am hearing about this for the first time, please can share some light on this? Like how does their payment method works, do you get paid after a single article or is there a target to meet first. What topic's can one write on.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
For you to get paid on blurt, you need people to upvote you. It takes time to earn money but trust me, you'll earn more
I am hearing about this for the first time, please can share some light on this? Like how does their payment method works, do you get paid after a single article or is there a target to meet first. What topic's can one write on.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.215
If it is a legit one, let's go for it. How much is the minimum payout?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I get it now. Thanks.
If you feel like joining, holla me. I will put you through it.
Post automatically merged:

If it is a legit one, let's go for it. How much is the minimum payout?
There is no minimum payout. You get your money after seven days and can withdraw whenever you like

Alams

Complete Stranger
Sep 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What type of article are you writing there and you should have use the website URL as title in case anybody want to visit the site. Although I'm not good at long story but i will try it out

Back