BMF pays again but it's not good news

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.708
now BMF forum pays only 1 cent per reply and 2 cents for thread it also has limits 10 threads per hour seems okey to me but it should be more

what you think?
Post automatically merged:

maybe now they could at least be less strict because I got banned for nothing a while ago

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
now BMF forum pays only 1 cent per reply and 2 cents for thread it also has limits 10 threads per hour seems okey to me but it should be more

what you think?

maybe now they could at least be less strict because I got banned for nothing a while ago
That's good news of course, better that way than the other forum sites like post bucks, Trendri, Biz and more shut down forever. Beer Money forum is indeed a strong site. The site owner likes to continue operating his business.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
That's good news of course, better that way than the other forum sites like post bucks, Trendri, Biz and more shut down forever. Beer Money forum is indeed a strong site. The site owner likes to continue operating his business.
Since I registered in BMF the payment rate has only gone down, when I registered I even paid $0.05 per post, then it went to $0.02, it wasn't really that bad, but now it went back down to 0.01 $, and I only have two answers to this, or the user rate has grown too much and with it the possibility of paying users is getting narrower, or on the other hand the forum is progressively heading to stop being a ptp forum .

what you think?

by the way why were you banned?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Since I registered in BMF the payment rate has only gone down, when I registered I even paid $0.05 per post, then it went to $0.02, it wasn't really that bad, but now it went back down to 0.01 $, and I only have two answers to this, or the user rate has grown too much and with it the possibility of paying users is getting narrower, or on the other hand the forum is progressively heading to stop being a ptp forum .

by the way why were you banned?
That might be temporary, the site might have some adjustments on the site. It is also not easy to pay numerous people. We do not know exactly the problem of every ptp forum site.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Thank you for sharing. I already have an account there, but I don't think I will actively write there. I don't know why it's uncomfortable at BMF, but i don't know someday later.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Thank you for sharing. I already have an account there, but I don't think I will actively write there. I don't know why it's uncomfortable at BMF, but i don't know someday later.
I resurrected at Beer Money Forum after 7 years of joining and neglecting it, but when I came back, three days after, I was banned without a valid reason. I am suspecting that exchanged messages with a Mexican. We spoke in Spanish and Latin. I can speak Spanish and Latin, and then the after some hours, I see the info I was banned. It was a big shock. Well, anyway, everything happens for a reason.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I resurrected at Beer Money Forum after 7 years of joining and neglecting it, but when I came back, three days after, I was banned without a valid reason. I am suspecting that exchanged messages with a Mexican. We spoke in Spanish and Latin. I can speak Spanish and Latin, and then the after some hours, I see the info I was banned. It was a big shock. Well, anyway, everything happens for a reason.
I don't understand any language other than English, my English is also not very good. 🤣 If I'm not comfortable at BMF it's more because the users aren't friendly unlike RIF, I made an introductory post but no one answered me. I feel very strange there. 😁

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I don't understand any language other than English, my English is also not very good. 🤣 If I'm not comfortable at BMF it's more because the users aren't friendly unlike RIF, I made an introductory post but no one answered me. I feel very strange there. 😁
That is also what I observed there, people are not friendly. There might be many toxic members there, just watch your words. Just take it seriously there, or never comeback and concentrate on SCF, RIF, and your business online.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That is also what I observed there, people are not friendly. There might be many toxic members there, just watch your words. Just take it seriously there, or never comeback and concentrate on SCF, RIF, and your business online.
I don't know, for me friendly fellow users are very motivating to continue to survive on a site. As in RIF, SCF and ForumCoin almost everyone I met was friendly. 😁

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I don't know, for me friendly fellow users are very motivating to continue to survive on a site. As in RIF, SCF and ForumCoin almost everyone I met was friendly. 😁
Yes, you are right, people on RIF, Mylot, FC, and SCF are friendly but on that BMF the members are hard to get feeling they are great wahehe. They might have problems in their lives, especially money, so they are not inspired.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I am feeling sad now because earlier I was earning 5 cents per company review and with these new changes we can earn only 2 cents per a company review
It is better that way than no earning at all. BMF is a forum site and it is already expected that a forum site is not a stable place for earning. It is not easy to pay many people to do the talking only.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.708
I am feeling sad now because earlier I was earning 5 cents per company review and with these new changes we can earn only 2 cents per a company review
it's not so bad but it could be better at least it still pays I think BMF still pays the most because of 2 cents per review but still low ammount and you can only do 10 posts per hour

Yes, you are right, people on RIF, Mylot, FC, and SCF are friendly but on that BMF the members are hard to get feeling they are great wahehe. They might have problems in their lives, especially money, so they are not inspired.
yes indeed everybody just reply and don't interact some peaple are rude and only care about the money probably most of them are there because of it

Last edited:

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
My first choice remain as to first complete the daily limit here and in fc then move other site, my personal experience are not very good with bmf as when I applied for payout they made it so confusing as I was not able to take it out.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
That might be temporary, the site might have some adjustments on the site. It is also not easy to pay numerous people. We do not know exactly the problem of every ptp forum site.
I doubt if the site will adjust back to its formal payment rate because the site have over 300,000 members which is not easy to bank roll. To pay such number of people is quite difficult and a heavy financial commitment

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It seems that the era of paid to post forums is slowly fading away. No one ever expected BMF to reduce it's payment rates this much. But I blame it on the new owners of the forums.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I doubt if the site will adjust back to its formal payment rate because the site have over 300,000 members which is not easy to bank roll. To pay such number of people is quite difficult and a heavy financial commitment
There are so many members. That will be a big toll to the site owner. The site owner might have other sources. There might be many ads there on beer money forum. The payments for all might reach to 6000 USD monthly. It's just my assumption.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.033
Many users have already started posting on the forum but they should have discussed admin because now it's hard to earn from the forum and earnings are almost 50% less

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
That's a big difference. It may discourage some members but if they don't have a choice they will force themselves to accept the new rate than no earning at all.

Back