BNB Coin Overview

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
BNB Coin was launched in 2017 by Binance exchange although at first it was just a utility token running on the Ethereum blockchain, but now BNB runs on BSC and the use of BNB coin has also been very widespread.

The Binance blockchain does not implement a PoW consensus mechanism so that BNB cannot be mined, but instead uses a BFT consensus that serves as a validator to validate blocks.

During the ICO the price of BNB coin was only around $0.11, but now the price of BNB has reached $323.35, while the ATH $690.90 was reached on May 21, 2021. According to my prediction on May 10, 2023 the price of BNB coin will reach above $330.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
BNB Coin was launched in 2017 by Binance exchange although at first it was just a utility token running on the Ethereum blockchain, but now BNB runs on BSC and the use of BNB coin has also been very widespread.

The Binance blockchain does not implement a PoW consensus mechanism so that BNB cannot be mined, but instead uses a BFT consensus that serves as a validator to validate blocks.

During the ICO the price of BNB coin was only around $0.11, but now the price of BNB has reached $323.35, while the ATH $690.90 was reached on May 21, 2021. According to my prediction on May 10, 2023 the price of BNB coin will reach above $330.
Wow, thanks a lot for the information, the increase in price is very massive, if you ask me, and that is a good one, kudos to those who were able to hop in to the coin and acquire it, they are very fortunate set of people.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
Wow, thanks a lot for the information, the increase in price is very massive, if you ask me, and that is a good one, kudos to those who were able to hop in to the coin and acquire it, they are very fortunate set of people.
I think there are investors who made a fortune through the BNB coin. I am however being amazed of the higher profits one could have made could have they invented in that coin. Investment involves taking chances for sure.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
This is very impessive and looking closely and mornitoring the price increase in BNB,i have not build a very thick portfolio in the BNB coin.I will research more so that i get to understand what really makes the coin and its advantage on the martket.Otherwise that price prediction is very inticing.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
The BNB is a very good cryptocurrency and it has increased over time since its Inception.
You can collect BNB coins from now on, and wait for the bull market to arrive, you will take profits but you have to be patient and don't panic if there is a drop in the price of BNB.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
You can collect BNB coins from now on, and wait for the bull market to arrive, you will take profits but you have to be patient and don't panic if there is a drop in the price of BNB.
The good thing is that the price of BNB depends a lot on how the Binance exchange fares and as long as Binance withstands the onslaught of the bear market and survives, in the next bullrun it can give you very big benefits.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
The good thing is that the price of BNB depends a lot on how the Binance exchange fares and as long as Binance withstands the onslaught of the bear market and survives, in the next bullrun it can give you very big benefits.
BNB is one of the most promising coins to be used as an investment instrument, Binance users are spread all over the world, so it is difficult to be manipulated by whales for personal gain. and to maintain supply circulation, Binance always burns BNB periodically.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
As the biggest centralized exchange, it's predictable that BNB will do well in the coming bull run, possibly going as high as $1k or $2k, or even more than that.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
As the biggest centralized exchange, it's predictable that BNB will do well in the coming bull run, possibly going as high as $1k or $2k, or even more than that.
It is true that binance is the biggest centralised exchange and you cannot expect anything less from its native coin.

Back