Bouncing check

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.803
Someone close to my family borrowed money from me for business reason. She's short of capital, so I lent her $ 1000. She promised to pay me after a month which I believed. One month lapsed and no payment was made, so I messaged her to return my money. The next day she came to my business center in the mall and paid me through a check. The next day I went to the bank to deposit the check under my account but it bounced meaning no money was deposited in it. I was extremely mad. I did not tell her right away because I went to the police station to blotter the case and after that, I went to the city fiscal to file an estafa case. She was summoned to answer the estafa case before the first hearing. The thick-faced person went to our house and cried but I told her to see her in court. Her parents paid her debt and asked for forgiveness. They also requested me to drop the case. But I said they have to go to the fiscal's office and pay the moral damages and charges.

Last edited:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.803
I do not like in this kind of situation. The hard money is not easy to earn and bouncing check is what I can get. That's not a good thing.
That's for sure happens if we have trusted someone a lot. It's better to say No sometimes to avoid experiencing a bouncing check.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$4.005
That's for sure happens if we have trusted someone a lot. It's better to say No sometimes to avoid experiencing a bouncing check.
I agree. I had experienced this before. Until now, this person still owes me big time. Since then, it is not an option to lend others some money, especially friends.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.803
I agree. I had experienced this before. Until now, this person still owes me big time. Since then, it is not an option to lend others some money, especially friends.
There's only one person who issued me a bouncing check. She's so disgusting. I also don't let people borrow money from me.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.803
This is one of the reasons I don't like borrowing money to people, when it comes to paying back I have noticed majority of them find it very hard or simply do not like paying back.
They're ungrateful, senseless and bad. After being helped of their financial troubles they just forget paying. They're extremely fake and thick.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.803
It's pretty common over here, when they come to you asking for money, they act like they are about dying but when it comes to paying back, they become something else.
Agree with you on that. If we always remind the debtor we'll turn out to be guilty. They can never borrow again. It's stressful.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.803
There are htick face people, shameless after being helped, they no longer pay us back like on what had happened to me. I was not paid until today with another debtor.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.330
In our country, check bounces are criminal offenses, and the one who gives checks (owner of the account) that bounces will be caught immediately.

Back